• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wakefield LTC Court case

Had my LTC suspended before in Framingham for about 8-10 months maybe while I fought it in court. Handful of felony charges pending against me at the time, for a simple self defense case, there was considerable violence involved but again all in self defense.

And the very first thing the PD does is disarm you limiting you ability to defend yourself.
I beat all charges in court after a good chunk of $$, my license was reinstated by order of the judge and my pistol returned to me the same day. It’s not fun and it’s not cheap, but you have to fight it or just roll over for them like they expect.

Nothing is more expensive than a cheap lawyer.

I’m glad that it turned out well for you.

Bob

(Sounds like Somerville outed themselves there).

That one was just a goof. Everything is entered manually, when I asked them to redo it to correct my name they weren't paying attention to the other fields. When I went to pick it up and saw it they said they would request a new one immediately, no arguing or discussing, they apologized and fixed it as soon as they could.

That one was just a goof. Everything is entered manually, when I asked them to redo it to correct my name they weren't paying attention to the other fields. When I went to pick it up and saw it they said they would request a new one immediately, no arguing or discussing, they apologized and fixed it as soon as they could.
[thumbsup]

Come to think of it: did all three LTCs have the same license number/password?

Last edited:
Had my LTC suspended before in Framingham for about 8-10 months maybe while I fought it in court. Handful of felony charges pending against me at the time, for a simple self defense case, there was considerable violence involved but again all in self defense.

I beat all charges in court after a good chunk of $$, my license was reinstated by order of the judge and my pistol returned to me the same day. It’s not fun and it’s not cheap, but you have to fight it or just roll over for them like they expect.
Why do I think this probably involved our favorite felon LO

Back
Top Bottom