• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wal-mart ammo nearly 50% off.

I know a lot of people on here will not shop at Walmart and I understand. But for those looking for cheap ammo. Nearly all types of ammo will be 40-50% nationwide.

9mm .09 cpr
223 as low as .12 cpr

GOOD LUCK

I know a lot of people on here will not shop at Walmart and I understand. But for those looking for cheap ammo. Nearly all types of ammo will be 40-50% nationwide.

9mm .09 cpr
223 as low as .12 cpr

GOOD LUCK
F*ck Walmart and F*ck supporting them.

If you go, dont ever complain when Walmart decides to stop selling ammo overnight and your local shop doesnt have what you want because you wanted to save a buck for a few shitty boxes of ammo.

If you go, dont ever complain when Walmart decides to stop selling ammo overnight and your local shop doesnt have what you want because you wanted to save a buck for a few shitty boxes of ammo.

Your math is a little off. But my post is not meant for people who feel so strongly. Everyone’s financial situation is different and ammo isn't cheap. I will not pass judgement on where someone chooses to shop.

They're heading to Wally World now lol

Im hearing they will stop selling on Dec 29th any leftovers will be donated to PD

Don_Knotts_Barney_and_the_bullet_Andy_Griffith_Show.jpg

Walmart even has ammo left at this point? If they stopped buying, their inventory is probably shit anyways.

Hudson, NH is pretty well stocked. Even the ammo they said they were going to stop selling...
Don't buy ammo there, but I do use their pharmacy.

But how much is the .40 per round...?[rockon]

Long before walmart came along to SE MA. LGS inventory was awful. Went to sears and Kmart. For bulk ammo we made trips to NH gun shows ....its been 20 yrs since we did that . They where often held in schools.
Today theres not many local gun shops with a handful of miles that have quantity/prices that are all that great.
That said other than the 4 pack 12g target loads walmart never really has/had what I want.
All this lead to reloading...and internet sales.

Your math is a little off. But my post is not meant for people who feel so strongly. Everyone’s financial situation is different and ammo isn't cheap. I will not pass judgement on where someone chooses to shop.
Is the savings really worth the long ass wait to find someone to get the key and unlock the cabinet??...

And what are the closest Walmarts to Boston that sell ammo? I've been to a few and never noticed. Are we talking about NH?

Is the savings really worth the long ass wait to find someone to get the key and unlock the cabinet??...

Some of the god tier Walmart snipers here would literally call the store and ask for an SG associate to meet them at the counter.... i never did it, but at one point during the obamascare era it was common to just get someone paged when you walked into the store....

Winchester 9mm Luger 115-Grain Full Metal Jacket Bullets, 100 Round Pack
$9 a box

9 cents a round.

Available at the WalMarts listed in the link below...

Winchester 5.56mm 200 Rds

.15 cents a round...

Last edited:
At Walmart in Plymouth. Those prices don’t seem to apply here. Everything still rings up at full price. 50 round 9mm Winchester is nine dollars. Not 100 round box. Just goes to show you cannot believe everything you see on the inter-web.

At Walmart in Plymouth. Those prices don’t seem to apply here. Everything still rings up at full price. 50 round 9mm Winchester is nine dollars. Not 100 round box. Just goes to show you cannot believe everything you see on the inter-web.

I bought 100 round boxes of federal 9mm at $9.00

Tula .223 20 rounds $2.5
Federal .223 200 rounds $25.00
Federal green tip 5.56 150 rounds $30.00

Didnt buy winchester so I can’t speak to that. Its not every brand or caliber.

I bought 10 boxes of the 200 pack Winchester 556 at the Wareham store this morning. $320 with tax for 2k rounds. There was a pack of 150 of 62gr 556 for $25 and probably 6 more Winchester packs still on the shelf when I left along with various other goodies. I only felt like spending $300. Might grab more if I can catch the Plymouth price drop at the right time.

I bought 10 boxes of the 200 pack Winche
I bought 100 round boxes of federal 9mm at $9.00

Tula .223 20 rounds $2.5
Federal .223 200 rounds $25.00
Federal green tip 5.56 150 rounds $30.00

Didnt buy winchester so I can’t speak to that. Its not every brand or caliber.

ster 556 at the Wareham store this morning. $320 with tax for 2k rounds. There was a pack of 150 of 62gr 556 for $25 and probably 6 more Winchester packs still on the shelf when I left along with various other goodies. I only felt like spending $300. Might grab more if I can catch the Plymouth price drop at the right time.

Were these all marked down or did you have to ask for the marked down price? Just curious

Walmart even has ammo left at this point? If they stopped buying, their inventory is probably shit anyways.

IIRC they said they would finish up their contracts before stopping. So they have probably still been getting shipments in. The one I used to run near me looks like it hasn't skipped a beat as to what they have on hand. However I am in the deep south so YMMV.

Thanks, wanted to set my expectations before checking my local wally world

The reality is you won't know unless you get intel thats less than a few hours old, otherwise it's always a crapshoot. If you're going to waste time doing this, I would try to pick at least 2 or 3
stores to hit in a row, that way if you strike out, you move onto the next one.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom