Wallum Lake Membership Drive - Join for $150

Wallum Lake Rod & Gun Club is holding a membership drive. The $150 initiation fee is being waived and annual dues prorated until November. You can join this very active and friendly rod and gun club for just $150. Download a membership application here: http://www.wallumlakerodgun.com/index.php/become-a-member

The club is located at:
200 Brook Road
Harrisville, RI

Facilities include:
200 Yard Outdoor Rifle Range
75 Yard Outdoor Pistol Range
50 Foot Indoor Range (closed for renovation)
Multiple Trap Fields
Multiple Skeet Fields
5 Stand Field
Pistol Pits (www.wallsofsteel.com)
3 Trout Ponds
Archery Range
3D Archery Range
200 Acres of Land to Use (hunt, ride, walk, whatever)
Active pheasant stocking
Clubhouse, pavilion, and multiple buildings

This is a very active club with something for every sportsman. If you have any interest in becoming a member, you will not find a less expensive time to join.

Hope to see you there.

Ed

I'm planning on taking advantage of this. I just got my BCI done and have filled out the application. Do I just show up at the next meeting with the paperwork?

I was wondering the same. Check out RIFOL.org if you havent already.
Planning on taking the fam to the field day coming up as well.

I was wondering the same. Check out RIFOL.org if you havent already.
Planning on taking the fam to the field day coming up as well.
Just joined. Spent all day yesterday there enjoying the facilities. Stop by the archery area on field day, my wife and I will be working it. If you want to join, download the application from their website, get your BCI check and bring it to their next monthly meeting (2nd Monday of the month). The new members will meet at 6:30 and the regular meeting will be at 7:30. Great people, great club.

I plan to join as well and have my BCI done. I plan to come to field day with the family as well to get some more info. I visited a while back on the weekend and the place is really nice. My question though is what is the difference between individual and family membership besides cost? I thought you could bring guests with you anyway.

You can bring guests but there is a $5 fee for each guests (direct family members don't count as guests in terms of having to pay for them to visit). If guests go shooting with you (including family members), you have to share a lane with them and you must watch over them as they shoot (you both cannot shoot simultaneously). With the family membership, your spouse has full access to the club even if you are not there. You do not have to share lanes and if you both hunt, then both of you will have your full quota (don't have to share quotas). There is a distinct benefit to a family membership but only if your spouse is really going to use the club. I joined as an individual and we're seeing how much my wife will use the club (we belong to other clubs as well). If she uses it a lot then, she'll join under a family membership. If not, then she'll keep coming as a guest.

Back
Top Bottom