Walmart Shooting

Anybody ever wonder why all these shootings occur when the push is on for new gun laws? Its almost like a phantom organization (like acorn) is in action. This happened all throughout the Clinton Administration. It wasn't just sensational news reporting. These things seem to be almost staged to coordinate with these attempts to take away more gun rights. Compare what is happening to Littleton and the aftermath. A deranged druggie or 2 goes on a rampage, idiots propose more gun laws, then the copycats start shooting things up, more idiots propose gun laws. I'll guarantee just before one of these anti gun proposals is due to be read in committee or appears to be in trouble another shooting will take place on cue. It is too suspiscious to be random.

There was also 4 cops shot at a detroit police station i overheard on the news... this is really putting us in a bad light

It's not putting US in a bad light. My guns didn't do anything wrong yesterday. Put the blame where it belongs, don't fall for the media hype. [wink]

Anybody ever wonder why all these shootings occur when the push is on for new gun laws? Its almost like a phantom organization (like acorn) is in action. This happened all throughout the Clinton Administration. It wasn't just sensational news reporting. These things seem to be almost staged to coordinate with these attempts to take away more gun rights. Compare what is happening to Littleton and the aftermath. A deranged druggie or 2 goes on a rampage, idiots propose more gun laws, then the copycats start shooting things up, more idiots propose gun laws. I'll guarantee just before one of these anti gun proposals is due to be read in committee or appears to be in trouble another shooting will take place on cue. It is too suspiscious to be random.

You, sir, need to refresh the tinfoil on your hat.

And when you're done, pass it to me. I've noticed that, too... and I keep remembering the saying that "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence... but three times is enemy action."

Guess I need more tinfoil, too. [tinfoil]

IMAG0109.jpg

Last edited:
Put the tin foil down folks, and consider this. Such tragic events take place on a more regular basis than we are otherwise made aware of, or perhaps even care to know. About 20 people get shot to death in Detroit in an average week. It's the media scrutiny that gets "refocused" anytime a particularly heinous incident occurs, and the gun control debate can be rehashed anew. It is all about perception. Nothing more.

JR

Put the tin foil down folks, and consider this. Such tragic events take place on a more regular basis than we are otherwise made aware of, or perhaps even care to know. About 20 people get shot to death in Detroit in an average week. It's the media scrutiny that gets "refocused" anytime a particularly heinous incident occurs, and the gun control debate can be rehashed anew. It is all about perception. Nothing more.

JR

This. If you guys haven't realized it yet, the media likes to play things out because it gets more "clicks" on their website.

Shootings happen every day. People get robbed every day. Puppies die every day. But since there have been some high profile BS going on that involve guns, CNN.com and foxnews.com is going to ride this gravy train till it and the gun debate gets old. Then they'll go onto something else.

JR

This. It's the media increasing coverage, not an increase in shootings. It's an old media trick to dramatize and endlessly repeat coverage of a few isolated incidents to make it seem like an "epidemic".

I agree with the media comment. The liberal media decides what makes front page national news and what doesn't....

As for the WalMart.... A guy and a girl who look like they're up to no good are at a WalMart, the cops show up and the two talk to the cops and then bolt. These two gotta be dirty. Probably had a meth-lab in the trunk of their car.

I agree with the media comment. The liberal media decides what makes front page national news and what doesn't....

As for the WalMart.... A guy and a girl who look like they're up to no good are at a WalMart, the cops show up and the two talk to the cops and then bolt. These two gotta be dirty. Probably had a meth-lab in the trunk of their car.

Maybe we should ban high capacity "super" Walmarts because there is too much potential for trouble there.

There was also 4 cops shot at a detroit police station i overheard on the news... this is really putting us in a bad light

So a few violent wackjobs are somehow now, representative of gun owners as a whole? That's news to me.

-Mike

This. If you guys haven't realized it yet, the media likes to play things out because it gets more "clicks" on their website.
That has occurred to me. Still... there usually aren't shootings the size of the one in Tucson that often, either.

Puppies die every day.

PUPPIES?!?!?!?! Oh, noes!!! The horror of it all!!
Cthulu2.png

Back
Top Bottom