• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Walmart to resume selling ammo

Dupe - c'mon man !

[rofl2]

Upper Management at Walmart Corp...

Sell ammo?....................................................................................................................................Pull ammo?
static-assets-upload4061714281037514392.gif

[rofl2]

Upper Management at Walmart Corp...

Sell ammo?....................................................................................................................................Pull ammo?
View attachment 405832
This is friggin hilarious...thanks for the laugh..I needed it.

The thread title is misleading.

Walmart has as of some time in 2019, discontinued handgun and some rifle ammo sales, selling off existing inventory while continuing fudd ammo.

The recent move, which is the one reversed, was to move the ammo off the sales floor and make it available by request. This seemed to be less a political statement than an acknowledgement that looters would take the ammo if the riots get to that point. The recent decision just moved it back to the display case. It does not indicate a reversal of the Walmart position that it will not sell ammo it does not think unimportant people should have.

Wait...people actually BUY ammo?!?!?
i bought some, at KTP. searched over and over until i spied a few boxes of FOTAY with some weird copper bullets. . And some tungsten turkey shells too. literally everything else was sold out

Bought myself a range session with a 1930s vintage Luger by telling the new owner I would bring ammo if he invites me to the range.

Back
Top Bottom