Walther p22 front site?

chindogg

NES Member
Went with the family to the range today. Finally had a chance to shoot my new Walther P22. While shooting my first magazine I realize the front site is gone. It literally shot off during the first magazine. Anyone else experience this? Can I glue it back in place? Advice? Thanks

Same thing happened to me, only mine is gone for good. They sell replacements online at cabelas and the like.

It happened to me one. There's a tiny "screw" involved. I called Smith & Wesson for sight replacements and the screw. No charge. I used that "Tite Blue Glue" and haven't had a problem in years.
Best regards.

It happened to me one. There's a tiny "screw" involved. I called Smith & Wesson for sight replacements and the screw. No charge. I used that "Tite Blue Glue" and haven't had a problem in years.
Best regards.

I did some research, It seems to be a common problem. I read one post that a guy lost his front sight in his bedroom clearing the chamber. I ordered a HIVIZ Front Sight Walther P22 Steel Interchangeable Fiber Optic. From the forums I visited it is more secure and a little better visually. I enjoyed shooting it with the front sight for an entire magazine. Can't wait to have a permanent one.[banana]

you gotta get it sticky.... dont glue it in pain in the ass if it ever needs to come out I would wrap the bottom in duct tape a few times get the sticky stuff to get on the sight then stick it in....

Back
Top Bottom