walther p22?

all these posts are awesome thanks again guy or girls its been helpful like i said before all the other post ive read on this gun before have been far out dated at least 4 or 5 years old and obviously things change over time so i think ive made up my mind im going to get one i love to plink and my ruger sr9c and beretta 96d arent nearky as cheap to shoot but they are also my ccw but i do shoot them to familiarize

i have one for plinking/bug out bag purposes. i also like it because the ergonomics are similar to the pk380, which my girlfriend carries. so its a good gun to practice with. as someone else said i wouldnt pay much for one. tihnk i got mine used for 150 bucks

I've read a lot of reviews I'm thinking its at 65/35 yay and nay. I know "or atleast have read" its picky with ammo or ftf/fte alott, also slide issues etc, the other factor is a lot of the reviews are old like 4 or 5 years old or more! Which makes me think some of the issues must have been adressed by now anyone who has one please share your story wich this firearm. I love .22's cheap to shoot etc I have a colt challenger that I absolutely love so much fun

After two years ans several thousands of rounds,

102411081730.jpg

I have one. I like it but going back, I might have purchased something else. I had 2 FTFs and it was low-grade ammo. Something from wallyword if I recall. No problems with the decent to high-grade ammo. My GF likes it a lot more than I do (Like some said in above posts - smaller grip), that's the biggest reason I keep it. If I trade up, I damn well better get something she likes! If you're only 65% in the "yes" category, then I'd keep looking for something else.

Back
Top Bottom