Walther P22

OP
You need to sit down calmly and call your sponsor.
You need help and you need to remain calm at this time.
Not sure what has happened here but maybe a bad reaction to some of your meds.
We will get you the help that you need. I am so sorry that this has happened to you.

I think a double tap of minimags to the mouth might hurt. Nobody likes when their bloody teeth start falling on the ground.
Bullet-Tooth_Tony_Trailer.png

My Walther .22 is the biggest POS I’ve ever owned.

Glad yours in reliable. Mine has failure to feeds and all kinds of other malfunctions.

My Walther .22 is the biggest POS I’ve ever owned.

Glad yours in reliable. Mine has failure to feeds and all kinds of other malfunctions.

Probably because the only thing I ever shot through it was Mini-Mags and Velocitors :) I might try some "cheap" ammo and see what happens. I also think it is reliable because the faux carbon fiber frame lol

Only thing that happened so far was a stovepipe on feeding the last round on a mag I forgot to mark.

ya I have the same issue...dam big smart phones.

I do love the P22. It was actually the first gun i ever carry concealed, took it fishing lol. dam nervous i was printing the whole time, even thought there was no way i was.
Until you field strip it and have to put that spring back on.

I have a P22 always ran great with standard velocity and subs, I did do the standard fluff and buff to the internals when I got it, after over 10-15 thousand round the slide was so loose it would not reset the hammer and it would follow, sent it back and they rebuilt the whole thing. The zinc alloy they use to make the slides, pretty much makes this a disposable gun, once they stops warranting them. Still shoots but I replaced it with an M&P 22 compact, many better options now days.

I have a P22 always ran great with standard velocity and subs, I did do the standard fluff and buff to the internals when I got it, after over 10-15 thousand round the slide was so loose it would not reset the hammer and it would follow, sent it back and they rebuilt the whole thing. The zinc alloy they use to make the slides, pretty much makes this a disposable gun, once they stops warranting them. Still shoots but I replaced it with an M&P 22 compact, many better options now days.

Not a better option than 'free" [smile]

This was sitting in my safe and basically forgot I had it.

I should clean it though, I do remember the one time I cleaned it putting it back together wasn't the easiest thing to do.

A .22 comes in handy at times. A 60lb javelina (male with tusks) came at me and my 50lb Australian one night. I carry a .22 LCR when we go out. I hit him with one shot of Stingers, he turned, wandered about 20 ft and dropped.
A buddy of mine who has hunted in Africa wanted to go on a javelina hunt until he heard I dropped one with a .22.

Pic of javelina I shot with a .22 Stinger.
He wound up in the trash for pickup.

Attachments

• IMG_20210106_175556.jpg
    IMG_20210106_175556.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom