WALTHER PK-380 & PPS 40 NOW APPROVED

This is indeed good news! I supose it will have the Ma**h*** trigger pull. Perhaps I will buy it out of state and have it transfered..................

I would be interesting to see a group of gun manufacturers combined with MA dealers and consumers bring a suit against the AG demanding either 100% clarification of their recommendations or having an independent testing company set up that certifies that a product meets or exceeds the ag's safety recommendations ** think underwriters laboratory**

Think the SIX labs approved for certification by Massachusetts.

However, the AG's criteria are intentionally vague ("an average child") and the present and prior AG has, to the best of my knowledge, never made any effort to clarify them. Neither has either the past or present AG ever worked with a dealer to achieve compliance.

Rather, it has been the policy of the AG to let a manufacturer achieve placement on the statutory roster, sell its products, then declare the gun(s) somehow "non-compliant" while imposing massive fines and demanding the retrieval of all guns so sold AND the signing of a letter letter; all under threat of a lawsuit.

So much for the fair, rational and reasonable efforts of the AG.

Back
Top Bottom