wanna be private army in georgia ???

How are these guys pussies? Because they don't go full operator during a protest? Looks like better coordination than the half-assed 2A protests I've been to.

Cuz many of them dont own real firearms.

Cuz they harassed motorists driving down the street.

Cuz they're funded by terrorists and fortune 500 companies.

This was what struck me. Our side would never be able to get so many people following one plan. There are a lot of reasons for that (some good, some bad), but the net effect would be a dilution of our message.

My hat's off to these yahoos.

What do you mean by our side?

Gotcha :p

Not every piece of tac gear comes in black (not racist)...the most important thing seems to be color coordination here.

Personally, I’d like to see more of this from everybody. That looks like a peaceful assembly to me. At least they’re organized enough all show up at the same time and nobody wore a hot pink leotard.

They do need to practice some dispersion though. A couple strategically placed grenades and they’ll be out of commission.

Yep- Awesome for them. Well armed & peaceful. No vandalism / terrorism, seem to be taking care of their own issue. OK by me. Imagine if we weren't such pussies and staged something similar at the State House.

Not every piece of tac gear comes in black (not racist)...the most important thing seems to be color coordination here.

Personally, I’d like to see more of this from everybody. That looks like a peaceful assembly to me. At least they’re organized enough all show up at the same time and nobody wore a hot pink leotard.

They do need to practice some dispersion though. A couple strategically placed grenades and they’ll be out of commission.

Seriously, this is pretty cool. Nothing like Black Biker Weekend. No thongs. :eek:

These guys would be great to have for a gun rally up at the State house.
Faker would shit his pants.

Or at least a well integrated group. Actually our big State House rally was somewhat integrated, but not enough to move the 'optics' needle.

Clearly you missed the point that you called them a different side than "us". What makes their side "theirs" and our side "ours"?

Try to follow the thread. I'd specifically suggest you pay attention the chain of responses I referred to. Maybe that'll catch you up.

Welcome to NES...

When I was a kid, we used to go to the 4th of July laser and fireworks show at Stone mountain. It was pretty cool.

I went to the laser show one time back in the late '80s with a few friends. We all thought it was a good idea to not advertise being Yankees that night. That was long before they got all "family friendly".

Dodge question. Claim rank. Belittle new poster - typical Picton!

"our side" means "people who support the second amendment"
"their side" means "people who are against private ownership of guns"

I thought this was freakin' obvious from context.

For a "new poster", you sure have a lot of insight into Picton's typical posts.

LOL,

47sm7y.jpg

I watched a so-called "militia" group (McNairy Volunteers) "train" in Tennessee years ago. I saw fat middle-aged men, plenty of early-morning drinking and lots of unsafe gun handling. Their "obstacle course" was a Tarzan swing over a shallow mud puddle and a 4'x4' barbed wire tanglefoot. I watched one of the "heros" fall off the swing, on his face into the mud, then complain about how his expensive range toy (HK 91) got scratched and dirty. Another "hero" fell on the tanglefoot and tore the ass right out of his cheap mail-order BDUs. The best part was their version of a John Wayne: a charge up the middle of a small hill, hooting and hollering. A couple of even moderately competent riflemen defending that hill could have sorted out most of them in short order. I laughed and walked away. Let them play out their Rambo fantasies like little kids who never grew up!

It wasn't.

And I was giving him some crap cuz he just called the OP a racist. Seemed fitting (funny?).

They were stopping cars with white drivers and harassing them. Talking about all the oppression, demanding reparations etc. One of the drivers said "reparations? When were you a slave?"

That's the part I saw where I became sad.

Great way to quickly escalate what was a positive situation into a shitshow.

Hopefully someone involved has the wisdom to realize the problem.

Same group. The leader carries two ARs (or AR looking things) for some reason, so he's easy to spot. He must have a long trigger finger to reach both.

I'm all good with the protest, guns whatever.....peaceful, all good.

Reparations.....the day we start that shit is the day I will quit working and paying taxes, you a**h***s.

The desire people have to protect all of the 2nd place trophies of the confederacy has always been curious to me. I lived in Richmond and most of my friends had a Robert E Lee portrait in their houses someplace. I would just look at the pictures and think, yeah, that guy is a loser.

Its their local history, their relatives may have fought and died for what they believed in, right, wrong, win or lose. Fighting and dying for what you believe in to protect your country is not being a loser. Its paying the ultimate sacrifice and should be honored.

Those "trophies" honor the people that served in that war and stand as a reminder and a history lesson on what happens when your government becomes overreaching and gets in your business. Why exactly do you think the left wants them taken down?? Statues off free thinking people? Gotta crush those.....

And that "loser"Robert E. Lee probably saved thousands of lives by surrendering.......and more by trying to broker peace for the South.

I dunno. All's I'm thinkin'....if you're really feel like you absolutely have to have a display of military strength, and you're going to have it on a secluded piece of what you consider your enemies turf, and they say "Yeah sure , definitely, glad to have you, come on in, and we'll just lock the gate behind you"...... you might want to not go in the first place.

Didn't it turn out that this crew was full of paid actors? They were sent out as bait to try to get the evil far-right to attack them. Fortunately the bait wasn't taken. Straight of out the communist playbook.

Its their local history, their relatives may have fought and died for what they believed in, right, wrong, win or lose. Fighting and dying for what you believe in to protect your country is not being a loser. Its paying the ultimate sacrifice and should be honored.

Those "trophies" honor the people that served in that war and stand as a reminder and a history lesson on what happens when your government becomes overreaching and gets in your business. Why exactly do you think the left wants them taken down?? Statues off free thinking people? Gotta crush those....

Just so you know: the very first confederate statue was erected in 1909, more than 40 years after the Civil War ended.... and it was in Colorado.

The vast majority of them were put up nearly 50 years after that in the 1960s, in response to the civil rights movement.

You might want to consider the timing before asserting the motives of the people who put them up.

For everyone praising them, this a black militant group that wants to create an ethnostate within the U.S. and was there saber rattling for a race war. It was not in any way, shape or form a peaceful 2A rally.

Last edited:
Quoted from the article linked above by @Junior314
“I don't see no white militia, the boogie [boogaloo] boys, the three percenters and all the rest of these scared-ass rednecks. We here, where the f**k you at? We're in your house," one protester said into a PA system during the Stone Mountain Park march.”

Doesn’t sound like they got violent, just perhaps that they wanted to be? I’m all for organized protest, armed displays, but it sounds like they were actively looking for confrontation. Maybe I’m off base.

Back
Top Bottom