wanna be private army in georgia ???

Its their local history, their relatives may have fought and died for what they believed in, right, wrong, win or lose. Fighting and dying for what you believe in to protect your country is not being a loser. Its paying the ultimate sacrifice and should be honored.

Those "trophies" honor the people that served in that war and stand as a reminder and a history lesson on what happens when your government becomes overreaching and gets in your business. Why exactly do you think the left wants them taken down?? Statues off free thinking people? Gotta crush those.....

And that "loser"Robert E. Lee probably saved thousands of lives by surrendering.......and more by trying to broker peace for the South.

If you are going to talk about history and confederate monuments it would serve you well to know the history. Your assertion that Lee’s surrender saved thousands of lives is comical. Every surrender saves lives, it’s literally the outcome. Lee surrendered to Grant because he was surrounded and defeated and it was one of two options. Surrender a loser or die a loser.

For everyone praising them, this a black militant group that wants to create an ethnostate within the U.S. and was there saber rattling for a race war. It was not in any way, shape or form a peaceful 2A rally.

This is what freedom looks like. You’re just unhappy because somebody else’s freedom came dangerously close to yours.

For everyone praising them, this a black militant group that wants to create an ethnostate within the U.S. and was there saber rattling for a race war. It was not in any way, shape or form a peaceful 2A rally.

I'm all for people wanting an "ethnostate" within the US border. It can be sovereign for all I care as well.

Gather your people. We will spend the $ and buy out a section of Detroit. Lots of land. Really flat. We're not giving you complete houses and stuff. Unless you can sell your house and buy something in the new ethnostate. Good luck with fires and crimes. Your ethnostate, your problem.

Oh, and we like border fences, so we're gonna have one of those, too. Better get a passport division up hasty-pronto.

And it doesn't matter if the ethnostate is blacks or the KKK or Chinese or Brazilians. No matter. You want your ethnostate??? I'm happy to provide. Did you not see the CHAZaster???? But Bokay! Let's give it a whirl.

A large adversary is not always a worthy adversary , but I have to give them credit for their muster and will almost guarantee if it continues negligent discharges will be happening. Any of you that have family or friends in Ga. know that folks down there take personal protection seriously and the majority of them won't put up with bullshit. If they start bringing shit out of Atlanta proper it won't end well.

Yes, everyone should get all the information. I know this is a place that actual racist white groups have met in the past. They are detestable. It is clear from what one of their leaders said at the end that they were looking for a white militia group to engage with. The group is clearly militant, and clearly racist against white people. Reverse that, if a large group of heavily armed white people marched like that and at the end starting calling a group of black people pussies for not showing up for a fight, they would be immediately condemned as racists and dangerous right wing radicals. This happens and it is equated to a 2nd amendment freedom march, and there are some elements of that for sure. The problem is the cultural double standard, and the Marxists trying to divide and conquer so they can make us all equally miserable under a Marxist tyranny. That is where we should all be focused, regardless of what color your skin is or who you sleep with.

Lets face it, leftists don't want anyone to have guns, white people or black people.

Last edited:
ya sure.... Americans that want to destroy America.... but ya its all well and good.

There are plenty of people, many in positions of power, who'd describe the members of this very website in similar terms.

All depends on how you define "America."

There are plenty of people, many in positions of power, who'd describe the members of this very website in similar terms.

I think we are one big incident away from "America" not being America anymore. With the decisiveness existent in today's population and politics the way they are I can see America becoming America D and America R in the not to distant future. I'd like to be wrong, but not sure how much longer people will stick together in this type of environment.

oh take a hike with that liberal "worldly philosophical b.s." there's right and wrong.

When one group of people are trying to secure reparations for crap that they weren't alive to experience and the other weren't alive or even present in the country to be apart of thats a problem . America has a path, it has a culture, it has a plan laid out by the founders.

There is right from wrong both in the philosophical and literal sense. Yes, do I believe these people have a right to express their views, yes I do. Do I believe they have a right to peaceably assembly? Yes I do. Do I believe anyone with half a brain has the right to tell them to go "f" themselves? Yes I do.

If what you are saying is that everything is subjective and its all in the eyes of whoever is seeing things then in reality nothing matters. Right from wrong doesn't exist and what these people are saying doesn't matter anyways because everyone is allowed see things how they want to. So therefore by saying these people are trying to destroy America I am also right.

Which by the way I am. But not by your logic. By right from wrong logic.

oh take a hike with that liberal "worldly philosophical b.s." there's right and wrong.

When one group of people are trying to secure reparations for crap that they weren't alive to experience and the other weren't alive or even present in the country to be apart of thats a problem . America has a path, it has a culture, it has a plan laid out by the founders.

There is right from wrong both in the philosophical and literal sense. Yes, do I believe these people have a right to express their views, yes I do. Do I believe they have a right to peaceably assembly? Yes I do. Do I believe anyone with half a brain has the right to tell them to go "f" themselves? Yes I do.

If what you are saying is that everything is subjective and its all in the eyes of whoever is seeing things then in reality nothing matters. Right from wrong doesn't exist and what these people are saying doesn't matter anyways because everyone is allowed see things how they want to. So therefore by saying these people are trying to destroy America I am also right.

Which by the way I am. But not by your logic. By right from wrong logic.

Relax. I'm on your side.

What I'm pointing out is that not everybody is. And that if everything was as clear as you think it is, society wouldn't be where it is right now.

Relax. I'm on your side.

What I'm pointing out is that not everybody is. And that if everything was as clear as you think it is, society wouldn't be where it is right now.

Oh..... Sorry. my bad. After I typed it i realized thats what you may have been saying. May have gotten a little jumpy on the trigger lol.

I think everything is pretty clear. Just smart politicians try to muddy the waters for their own gain and stupid people believe them.

The folks in the parade most likely believe they are out marching to support their cause. However, it is more likely they are useful idiots being used as pawns to unwittingly support the agenda of their benefactors.

Would it surprise anyone here, given the racist roots of gun control, if we learned this event was a false-flag operation organized and funded by groups like Everytown? Let's fill the 4th of July news with images of angry-looking African-American men armed to the teeth while exercising their 2A rights. Then use these images to play on the alleged subconscious racism of white suburban folks and scare the crap out of them. Get them to support stricter gun control to prevent one of these "black" armies from descending on their neighborhood.

CMhsCwa.png

Peacefully Assembling, check.
Exercising Their 2nd Amend. Right, check
Media will call them hero's, check.

Till they break any laws then I will worry about them marching and displaying their hardware. Same for a bunch of Klansman, or the Nazi's. As long as they are peaceful they have a right to assemble.
Is there a line they could cross that you would be against them? What if they were stopping and harassing motorists, white motorists only? Threatening them that "we will come after you" and such. Would you have a problem then?

And here's the thing - if white people did this, the left would be calling them terrorists. Oh, wait, they already have and the white guys bearing arms and protesting are not HALF as inciting as what these guys were saying at Stone Mtn.

Is there a line they could cross that you would be against them? What if they were stopping and harassing motorists, white motorists only? Threatening them that "we will come after you" and such. Would you have a problem then?

Yes, once they are not peacefully assembling and violating others rights to move freely then I have a problem with it.

And yes of course the media would call a bunch of white guys racist and try and condone the same movement, as we have seen in VA and MI.
That is why "I" said I am not worried about them till the cross that line along with the KKK, Nazi's and even the Muslim brother hood. You can see them however you choose to, I see them as Americans assembling and exercising their God given rights, once they cross "that" line I see them as law breakers.

If ever asked to hand over cash for "Reparations" the only answer is:

"Can you break a five?"
Isn't that the bill with Lincoln on it?
You know, the guy who freed the slaves?

That's the part I saw where I became sad.
Great way to quickly escalate what was a positive situation into a shitshow.
Hopefully someone involved has the wisdom to realize the problem.
You write that as if that incident wasn't intended by the organizers.

Lets face it, leftists don't want anyone to have guns, white people or black people.
If they think it's Go Time, they'll be OK with their own cannon fodder being armed.
They'll be up against the wall soon enough when they've outlived their usefulness.
47wgeg.jpg

Would it surprise anyone here, given the racist roots of gun control, if we learned this event was a false-flag operation organized and funded by groups like Everytown? Let's fill the 4th of July news with images of angry-looking African-American men armed to the teeth while exercising their 2A rights. Then use these images to play on the alleged subconscious racism of white suburban folks and scare the crap out of them. Get them to support stricter gun control to prevent one of these "black" armies from descending on their neighborhood.
The struggle for control of the Nation is plainly visible in the MSM.
The struggle for control of the Left itself has symptoms, yet is not as well exposed.

Some of the forces you think are collaborating may be simultaneously
trying to figure out how to stab their "colleagues" in the back.
51jIf6pW2WL._AC_.jpg

Isn't that the bill with Lincoln on it?
You know, the guy who freed the slaves?

You write that as if that incident wasn't intended by the organizers.

If they think it's Go Time, they'll be OK with their own cannon fodder being armed.
They'll be up against the wall soon enough when they've outlived their usefulness.
47wgeg.jpg

The struggle for control of the Nation is plainly visible in the MSM.
The struggle for control of the Left itself has symptoms, yet is not as well exposed.

Some of the forces you think are collaborating may be simultaneously
trying to figure out how to stab their "colleagues" in the back.
51jIf6pW2WL._AC_.jpg

I agree.

The rioters and looters are anarchists, not revolutionaries. They are not interested in building anything. They serve a singular function -- the destruction of the current system. The Marxists pulling their strings are revolutionaries. They'll use the anarchists to destroy the current system and then step into the power vacuum and install their warped system.

The anarchists are only useful for one thing -- the destruction of the existing system. It doesn't matter to them what system it is. Thus, once the Marxist revolution succeeds, the useful idiots serve no useful purpose. Their continued existence is a threat to the new Marxist system. Therefore, the anarchists will be one of the very first loose ends to be wrapped up.

Now seeing the trajectory our country in on does anyone here doubt that the failure of our public education system has been an intentional and engineered outcome? Having large numbers of people too ignorant realize they are working against their own best interests is certainly proving its value.

Back
Top Bottom