Want a cheap big safe

There's just one small problem...

It's on wheels...

00M0M_3Q7tsxrDj6c_1200x900.jpg

I don't know how common this safe is but it looks just like one I saw on a regular basis back around 1990. It was in a maintenance office in the old Shoppers World. It wasn't in use. It had just been left behind at some point and ended up there. If I remember correctly it was green-ish. Anyone who new about it could have had it, just roll it up the ramps. But what do you do with it?

These old safes may not be up to modern standards for security, anti-drill, etc. - but are probably a lot better than RSC "gun safes". I would guess that $1500 is on the high side for what is for all practical terms and albatross to the seller. It's not like they are selling a Tann or Meilink TL30x6 rated container.

These old safes may not be up to modern standards for security, anti-drill, etc. - but are probably a lot better than RSC "gun safes". I would guess that $1500 is on the high side for what is for all practical terms and albatross to the seller. It's not like they are selling a Tann or Meilink TL30x6 rated container.

Not a bad price if delivered and installed....

4000lb.....a safe within a safe.....will my friends and I need a spinning top totem to know if our blown out backs are real or not?

Back
Top Bottom