Want to know who has a monopoly of force in America?

(zero mil experience here so take it for what its worth)

-I think drone usage will be cranked up to 11 going forward. That will be tough for average Joe's to counteract.
-If US troops are squaring off vs civilians on US soil, that means that things have gone so far off the rails that the Feds are in a fight for their very existence. The RoE in that situation are not going to be the same as when .mil is dealing with browns on the other side of the planet. Theyll carpet bomb the suburbs if thats what they believe will keep them out of a noose.
Theyd need forces not from the US unless they wanted to start carpet bombing their own families.

Also you can own drones too :)

modern means of communication control will prevent any possibility of any organized resistance against the government, as no one is allowed anymore to have any kind of the non-sense founding fathers were breeding on their meets.
it will be intercepted and participants sent into prison for an 'intent to commit an intent' immediately. police state methods work very well when they are properly enforced, and in this country right now they are very well enforced indeed.

campus protests and public unrests only exist while they work toward goals of the government, but any actual danger to the system gets eliminated mercilessly and extremely efficiently.
Think so?
Might want to dig a little deeper on what's really bubbling underground.
The people you think don't exist are everywhere.
Hypothetically anyway.

(zero mil experience here so take it for what its worth)

-I think drone usage will be cranked up to 11 going forward. That will be tough for average Joe's to counteract.
-If US troops are squaring off vs civilians on US soil, that means that things have gone so far off the rails that the Feds are in a fight for their very existence. The RoE in that situation are not going to be the same as when .mil is dealing with browns on the other side of the planet. Theyll carpet bomb the suburbs if thats what they believe will keep them out of a noose.
If it gets that bad, NOTHING will be sacred as far as engaging them goes. However, I agree regarding drones but disagree regarding carpet bombing suburbs. They will be equally worried about losing power over being labeled 'butchers of innocents'. The dead baby count works better on home turf than it does across ponds. Does everyone really hate each other enough to ignore atrocities?

What I'd really like to see is a peaceful split. Leftist controlled zones are too far gone and are now completely ignoring the Constitution when it suits them. There are many besides Trump who are being railroaded by 100% biased leftist courts. If you are not already aware, look up Dexter Taylor. The population centers aka leftist shitholes have been working overtime to exert undue influence on the rest of the country. Split them off and let them run their own space, stay out of the rest, and everyone else can follow the law of the land, the US Constitution.

Theyd need forces not from the US unless they wanted to start carpet bombing their own families.

Also you can own drones too :)

Wouldn't be hard to rig up a 'drone' capable of delivering a big enough payload. Think big RC plane rather than quad copters etc. Logistics would get pretty tough as most leftist shitholes are surrounded by Deplorable country.

The real question is what does the National Guard do? It mostly made up of local guys and gals. Do they go against their neighbors and side with the Army or do they stand with their neighbors against the Army?

Many of their neighbors probably have these stuck to the backs of their cars:

1713919601303.png

I bet most of their neighbors would be okay with it, because their normalcy bias would make them think the NG were being mobilized to deal with Those Other People, not Me.

And that'd probably be true. I don't think anyone wants suburbs carpet-bombed. I think people who are on Lists, or who make themselves nuisances, would be put down like dogs. And most of their neighbors would be fine with that, since it'd prevent their suburb from being carpet-bombed.

I mean, if things get that bad, then we're dealing with a situation that's gone totally off the rails anyway.

Last edited:
If .mil behaves anything like LE, theyll be running security for the Brownshirts that burn your house down. Raise a finger and youll at best be in cuffs and at worst youll end up with a hole in your head.
Probably shouldn't put all .mil in that basket. Personally I would not put all LE in that basket either. Go west of Worcester and most LE will deal with the brownshirts, not help them.

They'd need forces not from the US....
Y'think 20 million or so would be enough?
What I'd really like to see is a peaceful split. Leftist controlled zones are too far gone and are now completely ignoring the Constitution when it suits them.
I suggest border walls around any city with a population over 500,000. They're smart--they'll figure out how to survive.

Feds seem to be pushing for that right wing uprising they so desperately want.
The recent slaughter of the airport executive in AR is going to be another disastrous feather in the cap of the ATF. Ruby Ridge, Waco and now this incident. Ironically it is their over reaching and aggressive behavior that is causing people to hate them more. This guy got wasted in his own house in the early morning hours of darkness and his brain matter was splattered all over his wife. All over a search warrant.... not even an arrest warrant. This message will not sit well in the minds of the already agitated folks who are sick of the gov't... well... today's gov't. It's as if the feds are trying to create more Timothy McVeigh types.

Everyone on either end of the political spectrum is a possible Tim McVeigh.
Never mind the OG that blew himself and half a block up with a camper full of anfo.

Last edited:
The pen is mightier than the sword.
Really?
Then why it is that governments everywhere ALWAYS utilize/resort to use of the "sword"? ......and those same governments ALWAYS want to take away the "swords" from those whom they govern?

Look up the meaning of the sword depicted on the MA state flag......the explanation given couldn't possibly be further from the truth. 1714725861297.png
The state doesn't pursue or defend freedom and liberty, it curtails, diminishes and eliminates both of them at every opportunity that presents itself.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."​

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action."​

Last edited:
Take the number of miles between the longest point between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. (2892 miles)

Multiply that number times 5280 feet = 15,269,760 feet.

Take that number and divide it by 3 (the average length of a rifle/carbine). = 5,089,920...........the number of three foot increments between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

There are over 20 million (20,000,000) rifles owned by the public in the U.S.

That means, you could lay privately owned rifles from end to end FOUR TIMES across the continent.

This doesn't include pistols, shotguns, artillery, zipguns, home made guns, etc.

Now, tell me again WHO has a monopoly on force in this country?

The people with airplanes, bombs, jails and control the flow of food and fuel?

I think some are overestimating the abilities and motivation of fresh and untested troops and underestimating the same for armed citizens (including many vets) within non-liberal shithole towns and cities.
It's really not about the motivation of troops, it is about the motivation of command. If they determine that enough is enough, they have the resources at their disposal to end it.
Armed citizens may prevail in a limited engagement with small arms, like a firefight or an ambush, but if command gets sick of dealing with groups rebels, death will not come from the barrel of a rifle. It will come from an air conditioned Conex trailer in New Mexico, by some E6 with a joystick, whos commanding officer just has to put a hand on his shoulder and tell him he has been cleared to engage. And he will guide the munitions right into the target while watching it get bigger on the monitor in front of him.
And that is just one of 100 options command has. If they really don't give a shit about collateral damage, a single B52 could cause unimaginable destruction. If they wanted to destroy just one building at a time, an Apache or a Warthog would do the job effortlessly.

It's really not about the motivation of troops, it is about the motivation of command. If they determine that enough is enough, they have the resources at their disposal to end it.
Armed citizens may prevail in a limited engagement with small arms, like a firefight or an ambush, but if command gets sick of dealing with groups rebels, death will not come from the barrel of a rifle. It will come from an air conditioned Conex trailer in New Mexico, by some E6 with a joystick, whos commanding officer just has to put a hand on his shoulder and tell him he has been cleared to engage. And he will guide the munitions right into the target while watching it get bigger on the monitor in front of him.
And that is just one of 100 options command has. If they really don't give a shit about collateral damage, a single B52 could cause unimaginable destruction. If they wanted to destroy just one building at a time, an Apache or a Warthog would do the job effortlessly.
Completely true, no doubt. I agree that it's a matter of resolve. A big consideration for the unconventional conflict is that if the mil turns against its people- the ugliness goes both ways. That E6 and CO are going to have family who are not sequestered on a base. Nothing will be sacred. The general populace on the side of the mil is completely vulnerable. Most of all, it is the big population centers that are the support base for all the globalist crap that is ruining the country. A half dozen squads of rebels could cripple Boston with limited and crude resources. Water, bridges, power, etc. won't be hard to F up. A half dozen individuals could cripple ~90% of Boston's water supply. Don't forget that commercial transportation doesn't run on leftie's backs either. Canada gave us an example of that.

Additionally, if things became spicy within the US, foreign adversaries are going initiate a free for all to acquire their targets. Will the mil have any responsibility there?

IMHO a CW2 scenario could get massively ugly and make the Balkans look like a stick throwing contest. I'm not saying the side opposing the gov / mil could win, just that the result is likely that everyone loses. I'd rather not see that, which is what upsets me when I see the current administration continue to keep poking the bear harder and harder with increasingly idiotic actions.

Completely true, no doubt. I agree that it's a matter of resolve. A big consideration for the unconventional conflict is that if the mil turns against its people- the ugliness goes both ways. That E6 and CO are going to have family who are not sequestered on a base. Nothing will be sacred. The general populace on the side of the mil is completely vulnerable. Most of all, it is the big population centers that are the support base for all the globalist crap that is ruining the country. A half dozen squads of rebels could cripple Boston with limited and crude resources. Water, bridges, power, etc. won't be hard to F up. A half dozen individuals could cripple ~90% of Boston's water supply. Don't forget that commercial transportation doesn't run on leftie's backs either. Canada gave us an example of that.

Additionally, if things became spicy within the US, foreign adversaries are going initiate a free for all to acquire their targets. Will the mil have any responsibility there?

IMHO a CW2 scenario could get massively ugly and make the Balkans look like a stick throwing contest. I'm not saying the side opposing the gov / mil could win, just that the result is likely that everyone loses. I'd rather not see that, which is what upsets me when I see the current administration continue to keep poking the bear harder and harder with increasingly idiotic actions.
This also skips the idea that the priority and identity of targets within an established org are better known than among a rebellion of sufficiently motivated guerrillas. Theoretically, of course.

Back
Top Bottom