WaPo is so biased.

better article, actually stating what a fraud she is

No mention she is a Democrat operative / activist.

And I love any Republican who votes gun control. Not!!
Hard to find info about her (probably suppressed)
Try to Google her husbands name
They pretend she was just some "stay at home mother of five"
Watts was born in Rochester, New York, and graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 1994.[9] After college, she worked in the Missouri House of Representatives and for former Governor Mel Carnahan. Watts then built a career as a communications executive, including FleishmanHillard, Monsanto, GE Healthcare and WellPoint.[10]
No doubt she or he is connected or her parents

She is a Buddhist who practices yoga regularly and meditates at least once a day.
Textbook rich white liberal lady

“Watts, however, has accepted that she could face real danger at any time. Before speaking engagements, she said, the primary job of her unarmed security guard is to identify the hospital that would treat her if she got shot.”

🙄
Unarmed security guard?

“Watts, however, has accepted that she could face real danger at any time. Before speaking engagements, she said, the primary job of her unarmed security guard is to identify the hospital that would treat her if she got shot.”

🙄
Again , what a crock .
Her security was most certianly armed.
I recall a picture posted where one of them had a jacket blown open by the wind and the dude was packing.

“Watts, however, has accepted that she could face real danger at any time. Before speaking engagements, she said, the primary job of her unarmed security guard is to identify the hospital that would treat her if she got shot.
Lol.
So she or her group paid for that?
If you get shot I think they know where to drive you in the ambulance or med flight

Back
Top Bottom