WaPo: Why do Americans Own AR-15s

How about one that asks:
1) Why you give a shit about what other people own ?
2) Do you think you have the right to tell other people what they can own ?
3) Are you ready to personally try and take what other people own ?
4) Since we're intruding on other peoples personal lives , How many Vibrators/ Dildos does your wife own?

How about one that asks:
1) Why you give a shit about what other people own ?
2) Do you think you have the right to tell other people what they can own ?
3) Are you ready to personally try and take what other people own ?
4) Since we're intruding on other peoples personal lives , How many Vibrators/ Dildos does your wife own?
Keep in mind these are the same people who think it's hunky and dory to tell you you cannot have a gas stove. (What do they make for dinner? Reservations.)

Same reasons people have multiple TVs or more than one car, etc etc because I can and it’s my privilege. I say privilege since at anytime the govt can remove them.

If you have an AR you have a 56% chance of making over 100k
18% of Americans make 100k+
34% of households make 100k
Having a AR, if the poll was true would be one of the biggest indicators of making 100k+
You would have every unrelated company direct marking to AR owners

But they took a bs small sample group (low effort poll)

Last edited:
The most disturbing of those charts is the gun ownership age one. They may not be able to pass gun bans while us Gen Xers are still alive, but they are 30 years away from winning by attrition.

How about one that asks:
1) Why you give a shit about what other people own ? Because I'm scared of everything.
2) Do you think you have the right to tell other people what they can own ? Yes, obviously.
3) Are you ready to personally try and take what other people own ? No, that's what the cops are for, silly.
4) Since we're intruding on other peoples personal lives , How many Vibrators/ Dildos does your wife own? Almost enough

The most disturbing of those charts is the gun ownership age one. They may not be able to pass gun bans while us Gen Xers are still alive, but they are 30 years away from winning by attrition.
Look at the numbers again. The people with the most money tend to have AR-15's. Which is not the young generations. The young generations are poor compared to older ones. I suspect that's a major part of that result.

Look at the numbers again. The people with the most money tend to have AR-15's. Which is not the young generations. The young generations are poor compared to older ones. I suspect that's a major part of that result

I thought the people with the most money were the ones that had college degrees, which aren't the ones that own the most AR15s, compared to their lesser educated counterparts.

You must be trolling us again.
Tell me you understand rights v. privileges? Please?
My view is of the govt can take it away it’s a privilege. While I believe the intent was to outline our rights, the more time goes on, the more I see they treat them like privileges. Are you trolling me?

You are part of the problem.
Haha ok Doctor. You just sit there and believe in your little head you have rights. They are not rights when the govt restricts them and takes them away. Yeah yeah you can wave your flag and quote Hamilton and Jefferson etc. but the fact is you are no more than a player in this game. You will slowly succumb to giving up little by little without notice. It’s already happened over the last 10 years and it is accelerating. Meanwhile you blame those who call it what it is so you can feel good about yourself. The problem is more people who “think” they actually have unfettered rights that your politicians will protect. No, they won’t ,they will do the opposite. 98% need you to be more enslaves and they are marching you there. So don’t shoot the messenger I’m just telling you what is occurring.

Back
Top Bottom