Ware Gun Shop

It long shut down years ago and the owner (Weisser) is a known anti regardless. I think he still hawks training courses or something... [rofl]

-Mike
Thanks, cheapest LTC live fire class I knew of, trying to get a friend who's finally coming around to the 2A corner to take the class and get his permit. Know anyone in the $40-$50 range? Don't want to scare have due to price of classes.

plenty of places offer discounts on the $100 advertised typical price.

Thanks, cheapest LTC live fire class I knew of, trying to get a friend who's finally coming around to the 2A corner to take the class and get his permit. Know anyone in the $40-$50 range? Don't want to scare have due to price of classes.
Pay the $50 yourself as a present and a way of getting another gun owner.

The scumbag lost his FFL for shoddy record keeping and defrauded publications by not paying for ads. He's a bigoted anti-gun douchebag on top of being a con-artist.

If the shop is still open it's under some other employee's name. I wouldn't give that rat a penny.

The scumbag lost his FFL for shoddy record keeping and defrauded publications by not paying for ads. He's a bigoted anti-gun douchebag on top of being a con-artist.

If the shop is still open it's under some other employee's name. I wouldn't give that rat a penny.
Thank, good read.

Back
Top Bottom