• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Was at Lense Crafters today with the Wife and discovered that we were not welcome there.

No parrots for me, but we do welcome everyone. IMHO, the sign applies to the Lenscrafters portion of the building, NOT MINE.............
What’s the easiest way to make an appointment after 3 o’clock ? Thank you
Edit: I have an appointment with Dr. Ginsberg tomorrow

Last edited:
I wear reading glasses but my distance vision is fine. Does anyone here have any experience with contacts or maybe Lasik for far sightedness?...if that's what you call it when you only need readers?

I wear reading glasses but my distance vision is fine. Does anyone here have any experience with contacts or maybe Lasik for far sightedness?...if that's what you call it when you only need readers?
I have similar vision to yours and l use progressive lenses. They work perfectly for me when I shoot. They are definitely the right lenses for me. My vision is seamless when I shoot.

I found safety glasses with bifocal (diopter) built in at Lowes and at HD. They had a couple of different strengths equivalent to readers. You may need to order online. They work great for shooting.

Back
Top Bottom