Watch "Fast & Furious" Hearing Live @ 10:00 am

Will this be the thread where those that are watching update us that can't? 'Cuz that would be great [wink].

".50 cal sniper rifles are still out there, waiting to kill"

Ugh.. and this guy is on OUR side?

Yeah... I'm hearing a lot about "Military grade weapons" and how those weapons are killing people....
I can see how the anti-gunners are going to spin this already.

Mr. Gil, a retired ATF agent is confessing, I mean, speaking now, started with discussing what a CF Waco was, and spent most of his time saying he knew nothing and apologizing to Mexico and the US

Mr. Gil, a retired ATF agent is confessing, I mean, speaking now, started with discussing what a CF Waco was, and spent most of his time saying he knew nothing and apologizing to Mexico and the US
I don't know anything about Mr. Gil, and I could be mistaken, but my impression was he retired before Fast and Furious was in play and was not involved with it at all.

I should know better than to be drinking hot chocolate while listening to this. Almost decorated my monitor when I heard the guy saying "ATF agents, hold your heads high; we work for a great agency". [rolleyes]

"Firearms are not considered contraband" more ugh... the anti crowd is getting way too much ammo (pardon the pun) from these guys..

"Firearms are not considered contraband" more ugh... the anti crowd is getting way too much ammo (pardon the pun) from these guys..
They were just talking about how these people obviously weren't buying those .50 cal killing machines for sport or hunting.... [rolleyes]

1 plus hours and they finally get to the origin of the F&F Plan!

"Not a program it was an Investigation" S.A. Newell.

Ramble ramble ramble....

Special Agent Wall just said he believes that most of the guns the drug cartels use come from the USA... [bs1]
I thought that has been thoroughly debunked...

And.. he's hammering Newell.. Caught him in a lie!

"You said today it was not the purpose of this operation to allow guns to walk to mexico"
"Thats not what your memo from Jan. 8 2010 says"

Yup, blatant lie and he got nailed. Chaffetz is hammering him and wants the answer hes asking for, not everything else but.

hahahaha "I believe our agents didn't walk the guns, but they walked away from the guns, like you drop something off at a train station" Are you kidding me?

Back
Top Bottom