• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Watch "Fast & Furious" Hearing Live @ 10:00 am

Had an issue, double post. Either way, I love how Newell got torn a new one, again, and again, and again.

"Could you please answer me simply and directly, for once"
[rofl]

Chairman Issa just set the ground work for additional investigation/perjury in this case of oversight by asking if they would all be available to be open to quesntions by "Justice" (DOJ).

Newell and McMahon are going down at least.

Does Maloney know what she is talking about?
I was under the impression that this is supposed to be an investigational hearing,
rather than a talk show for elderly who missed the bus to the next bingo event?

Well my take was her rambling was, if the agents were complaining about being told to not makes arrests or intercept the guns and being told to stand down, they had valid concerns and no one was listening, there should be some way for them to voice the concern when there is a serious breach of protocol. I could be wrong?

Does Maloney know what she is talking about?

She has not a clue.

Is it me or does she bear a remarkable resemblance to a pekinese?
images

YMMV: I think there will be a meeting somewhere soon that discusses the future of Special Agent Canino.
I don't think he will be retiring so soon. He is an asset in this oversight investigation and they will not let him go too soon. IMHO

Ah huh! "We will probably have you back!"

Is there any reason why Norton is allowed to speak? "uh uh uh um uh oh uh um uhm"

hahahaha she said "nuff said"

I stepped away for a while and just got back... sweet baby jesus wtf is Norton going on about?!?!
Talking about DC? Oh wait now its the Republicans fault for not providing the ATF with more laws to use?

Was she was complaining that local town/city level ordinance were overturned because they were ruled unconstitutional?

YMMV: I think there will be a meeting somewhere soon that discusses the future of Special Agent Canino.
I don't think he will be retiring so soon. He is an asset in this oversight investigation and they will not let him go too soon. IMHO

Ah huh! "We will probably have you back!"

He should stick around, maybe a promotion...

Thanks for all the updates guys I was at work all morning and could only catch the last 5 minutes. When's the next session?

I only caught the last 30-40 minutes and I have to say that the democratic party has lost their effing marbles. Every democrat I heard speak didn't even talk about what the hearing was called for. They used it, instead, as a podium to talk about gun control issues. They should have been cut-off immediately and told to speak about the subject at hand or not to speak at all.

I only caught the last 30-40 minutes and I have to say that the democratic party has lost their effing marbles. Every democrat I heard speak didn't even talk about what the hearing was called for. They used it, instead, as a podium to talk about gun control issues. They should have been cut-off immediately and told to speak about the subject at hand or not to speak at all.
Ah, but then they would have just complained about how the "NRA republican puppets" just shut them up again and were trying to control everything....

Back
Top Bottom