Wayne's Weponry

Anybody do business with these guys in Boylston? I took my wife there from a referral of a friend. Being new to shooting these guys treated us like royalty! They were very friendly & knowledgeable. Inventory wasn't busting at the seams but we did buy a Ruger Single 10 for her first gun. They have a range behind the "Barn" and we were able to try out the Ruger first (the ammo was on them!).
The only quirk is that the owners like to enjoy their winters in Fla. Can't blame them!
So they are closed during the winter months.

I have spent a lot of money with that man, he is as honest as they come and you'll never beat his prices. I go every Thursday night after I drop my son of at Scouts. You never know what you'll find there. Can't wait until April when he gets back

Been involved with Wayne for 10 years. The guys a nutball, but if you show your face there more than once, he will remember you and treat you like family. Real straight shooter, funny as hell, excellent stories and his shop has some of the rarest ammo on the shelves. Only qualm is that he's got poor judgement regarding who he lets behind the counter SOMETIMES.

Wayne is excellent, a bit quirky but no doubt a handsome gentlemen. He has helped me out on a number of occasions and did not even charge me a transfer fee for some stuff (not guns). He also helped me out getting a start on reloading. Like someone said if you go in there more than once you are treated like family, thats for sure. I did 2 tranfers with him for handguns and it went very well. His off the shelf ammo supplies are a bit limited but he will order for you. He's down in FLA having a good old time at his camp and laughing at us about the winter up here. He comes back sometime in April. Also if you go in there be patient when you wait in line, its fun to watch him get pissed off at his computer.

BTW Waynes is located in West Boylston not Boylston, near the Holden line.

if you show your face there more than once, he will remember you and treat you like family.

Nope. He doesn't require a second visit.

The first time I was there looking around, I told him I had just gotten my LTC and bought a .38, but hadn't fired a gun in over 30 years. He told me to go home and get it, and he took me out back and taught me to shoot.

Wayne is a great guy. Having just got my ltc this past summer I must say it was a little intimidating at first going there. Having just bought my first rifle a friend and I went there because we wanted to try it out, since we hadnt yet joined a club. Wayne and the other guys were great. Very inviting and willing to answer questions. Although its not exactly close compared to the club I am apart of now, we still venture out there to take a look at his collection and purchase ammo. Cant wait for them to open back up.

Sent from my Black Assault Phone

Back
Top Bottom