• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WBZ Radio tonight @ 9:00pm - Gun control topic

I get the daily topics in my email and came across one we all might be interested in.

9:00 Does Hand Gun Control Really Reduce Gun Violence? Professor Joyce Lee Malcolm Says “No” And She Will Back It Up On NightSide.

About 90% of the time Dan Rea is on the money with his views. He is articulate, and most of the time very receptive to all viewpoints. Most of all, he does not come off as some chest thumping conservative who will talk over a caller when their views don't line up, then hang up on them with some disparaging remarks.

Personally, I've never heard of this woman and am interested in what she has to say.

I had Professor Malcolm at Bentley a few years ago and I believe I Karma'd her book "To Keep and Bear Arms" at one point. She is a great advocate for gun rights and an excellent speaker. I'd recommend listening to her tonight on BZ and putting her book on your to-read list.

Regards,
Paul

All in all, very reasonable. It's encouraging to hear something like this in Mass.

Dan Rea really hammered the police chiefs' discretionary power to issue gun permits. Good for him. The professor came right out and called it unconstitutional and needed to be brought to court.

Back
Top Bottom