WCVB and online ammo purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
These whiny cocksuckers were just on with a segment about the horror of target sports shipping ammo to Massachusetts! OH THE HORROR!

This was all brought about by a gun owner that asked to remain anonymous. I hope you are on here you slimy, dirtbag, pansy.

The kicker of it all is they showed him holding an AK......notice what I noticed? I hope you plan on destroying it, you cocksucker......

IMG_2538.jpg

These whiny cocksuckers were just on with a segment about the horror of target sports shipping ammo to Massachusetts! OH THE HORROR!

This was all brought about by a gun owner that asked to remain anonymous. I hope you are on here you slimy, dirtbag, pansy.

The kicker of it all is they showed him holding an AK......notice what I noticed? I hope you plan on destroying it, you cocksucker......

View attachment 211778

It’s probably a LEO who’s exempt from the AWB. The guy sounded like a garbage disposal and looked like the only thing he’s chased recently is a Big Mac.

I thought I heard that reporter mention there was more to come at 7 something about putting others to the test. Did anyone else catch that?

What? A Mass gun owner acting as his own worst enemy? Say it aint so.

It’s probably a LEO who’s exempt from the AWB. The guy sounded like a garbage disposal and looked like the only thing he’s chased recently is a Big Mac.

There's also a bump stock on there. (I don't recall if there was an LEO exemption in the final draft)

View attachment 211778

If it was anyone it was a gun shop owner, my guess.

So there are two fuds, the gun owner that wants to remain anonymous that went to channel 5 and the channel 5 staff member who has a LTC and helped them promote the story. I certainly hope they're not members here.

So there are two fuds, the gun owner that wants to remain anonymous that went to channel 5 and the channel 5 staff member who has a LTC and helped them promote the story. I certainly hope they're not members here.

I hope they are here, if you're reading, go chase your shadow into ****ing traffic.

Did he have a long tail and little short pointy ears?

P1010700c.jpg

Last edited:
If it was anyone it was a gun shop owner, my guess.

I've heard from a FFL friend of mine that supposedly a well known shop ratted the vendor to the AG...he has no proof of this but seems logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom