We Need To Meet

I think more people on this forum should check the social groups and join up. Also that group needs to get active again.

Ok, misunderstanding cleared. I just joined GOAL.

It would be great to see someone in Mass organize a march in Boston, I would certainly participate.

After all my big talk, it would be tough for me to help organize one in Mass because I am starting to get involved in organizing a possible DC march on www.resistnet.com.

BUT, I would still like to meet, up in Mass. Would be awesome if someone supported/organized a march in Boston, I will participate.

Chris

I don't really care if someone is Green here or not when it comes to this. Would I recommend it? Absolutely. But when it comes to fighting for our rights, I'll take all the help I can get, regardless of whether they're a special member on an internet forum or not.

Ok, misunderstanding cleared. I just joined GOAL.

It would be great to see someone in Mass organize a march in Boston, I would certainly participate.

After all my big talk, it would be tough for me to help organize one in Mass because I am starting to get involved in organizing a possible DC march on www.resistnet.com.

BUT, I would still like to meet, up in Mass. Would be awesome if someone supported/organized a march in Boston, I will participate.

Chris

Awesome Chris congrats!!

So, how does this GOAL thing work?

Is there a seperate forum?

Any NES member shoots or get togethers coming up soon?

Got a range we could meet at?

Why not meet at GOAL? They are always saying they could use volunteers. Maybe see if there is a big mailing they could use help with. That, or organize a bunch of people to help answer emails, as that seems to be a problem area for them. Maybe help with small tasks around the office. Maybe see if they could use help with flyers or something.

I had a girl from Clean Water Action Program come ringing my doorbell last night between 8 and 9 o'clock. I was pretty impressed with their spirit. I guess they had 20 people from Providence come to the area to collect signatures and money. This is the kind of thing our side could probably use. Again, I think GOAL could use a professional fundraiser, who can organize "troops" to do this sort of thing.

Man, wouldn't it be great if we went door to door advertising the 2nd Amendment - would make the libs go crazy.

BostonGunRally-1999a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom