• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

we set a new NICS check record

Last edited:
The March number for Kentucky seems odd.

I think it's low.

If I were to question any of the numbers it would be Illinois. There's NFW they sold more guns there than Tx, Fla, and KY.
I doubt they could have even issued their FOID cards and carry permits to new buyers that quickly with things shutting down.

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice that since the inception of NICS back in 1998 there have now been more total NICS checks conducted than there are people (men, women and children) in the United States?
Some of you clearly have a problem and have purchased many guns...😉

Yay, Indiana!

It feels nice being in a state that makes the list. Coincidentally, bordered by two other states that make the list.

I admittedly like Kentucky the best out of all three. Indiana is about the ONLY state in the country that me and my liberal counterpart can agree on...we live just outside the city (Indy) so she can get to work easy, and I can get the hell out of dodge on the weekends and go out to Gods country (ie. in the direction of Kentucky, affectionately known as Inducky).

Back
Top Bottom