We should be making plans

Ok, so the commies are going batshit crazy banning people and even entire avenues of communication in efforts to silence us. The rumors are that they are even attempting to coerce hosting sites to remove domains thereby killing web forums.

It's time to have some contingencies in place in the event NES goes away. I propose that we choose a frequency somewhere on the lowbands, say on 80 meters SSB where we can all meet. We have to stick together!

Looking for input and suggestions.

We should try and have a weekly or daily net. Maybe one on hf and one on vhf?
I think VHF is too easily jammed by some libtard. We would have to use a repeater. HF is less prone to that and would encompass a greater area. Unfortunately tech class would not be able to participate. There seems to be a somewhat large group of NES people on HF who could disseminate information to the VHF crowd. I think the key thing is to compile a list of hams that we can trust.

80m? Oh darn...I guess I’ll have to buy that new antenna I’ve been quietly socking cash away for now!!!

Let me know day(s) and time(s) - continuity of communication can’t be stopped.

You can also send texts via email. do it like the old telephone tree call. I email 10, those 10 email 10 etc. use code like my kitchen sink is plugged=they’ve blocked the nes domain. We could also use the old usene t groups to communicate, to basic for the libtards, no flowers or other dressings, just ascii text

Last edited:
Given the limited physical range that techs can communicate, we’d need to use a repeater network. Maybe use 80m as the back haul between repeater nodes?

Honestly we could do a discord under a different name, something not associated with 2A, hide right under there noses in there own domainI

I like the way you’re thinking but we don’t want to set it up before it’s needed. Maybe we could have someone (an admin or just a trusted member) escrow a list of email addresses and when the time come send out a blast to everyone to join X discord for a discussion on gender identity.

I like the way you’re thinking but we don’t want to set it up before it’s needed. Maybe we could have someone (an admin or just a trusted member) escrow a list of email addresses and when the time come send out a blast to everyone to join X discord for a discussion on gender identity.
Dude you made my day with the last part🤣🤣🤣 but I have to agree with you it would be best to have to not setup until needed! This makes the radio band idea sound better

Dude you made my day with the last part🤣🤣🤣 but I have to agree with you it would be best to have to not setup until needed! This makes the radio band idea sound better
The problem is that i would forget that i signed up to be on the list and then I’d get pissed off that some commie is sending me an email about gender identity! :D

if the list is something we want to do, I’d be happy to work with someone on creating/maintaining the list.

You can also send texts via email. do it like the old telephone tree call. I email 10, those 10 email 10 etc. use code like my kitchen sink is plugged=they’ve blocked the nes domain. We could also use the old usene t groups to communicate, to basic for the libtards, no flowers or other dressings, just ascii text
I’m a plumber...

Back
Top Bottom