• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"We the people" holsters

Bought one after seeing them on Faceplant. Waiting for it to be delivered. Should have been here yesterday, and with tracking I'll be lucky for tomorrow.

Looks decent. Hope it is. The price and them having one to fit my new Colt Defender is why I thought I'd give them a try. I'll report back.

EDIT: Tracking updated to be delivered today. If I have time tonight I will post back on my impressions. Hope these guys are the real deal. It would be nice to find a place for inexpensive quality Kydex holsters.

Last edited:
They look very similar to the Raw Dog Tactical holster that I use with the G19, only that one has a leather backing.
These ones look pretty good, for $24 shipped I might just consider getting one for a forthcoming 1911, or maybe the LC9s.

I got it last night. only had a few to play with it and I have a meeting in 10 min.

So, let me get this out of the way... It fits my defender just fine. BUT its is so loose its unusable. There is only one tension adjustment screw and it can not be tightened enough to hold the gun in place.

The screw is located low on the holster and IMHO if there was another screw higher up, it might be OK. Aside from that it seems like a good holster. Once I checked fitment I did not bother to look at it harder. But I will add to this when I have a chance.

Bottom line, looks good, has potential but (mine is) not secure enough to retain my Defender.

I will contact them and see how their customer service is and report back...

Purchased one for a M&P Shield 9mm. Retains the weapon okay, but will not stay clipped onto my nylon belt so get both holster and weapon when drawing. Works okay on a thick leather belt. No way to adjust the clip though.

please do, interested in these. i'm looking at vedder now only because galco doesn't make a kydex for what i'm looking for. this might be an option...if they fit proprerly. I use galco for a shield & a baby glock. the same style vedder is almost 20 bucks more and I don't really see a difference to justify the cost. with postage it's $63. so.....these might work.

Purchased one for a M&P Shield 9mm. Retains the weapon okay, but will not stay clipped onto my nylon belt so get both holster and weapon when drawing. Works okay on a thick leather belt. No way to adjust the clip though.
seriously, i'm not sure a nylon belt is the best idea for a belt clip style holster. but to each his own.

I got it last night. only had a few to play with it and I have a meeting in 10 min.

So, let me get this out of the way... It fits my defender just fine. BUT its is so loose its unusable. There is only one tension adjustment screw and it can not be tightened enough to hold the gun in place.

The screw is located low on the holster and IMHO if there was another screw higher up, it might be OK. Aside from that it seems like a good holster. Once I checked fitment I did not bother to look at it harder. But I will add to this when I have a chance.

Bottom line, looks good, has potential but (mine is) not secure enough to retain my Defender.

Sounds like I'll just get another Raw Dog Tactical holster then. They have about a lot of colors to choose from and it was only $35 or so. Adjustable retention and cant, etc.
Lifetime warranty and the shipping was pretty quick. I've been happy with mine for my G19.

Thanks for the reports though, will be interested to hear what their customer service says.

I got this from a guy in CT. Drove down there and he made it up for me. I wanted another one for my ppk-s but he didn't have one to use as a model. Of the two he only had a G19 in stock. I wish there were some red and white stripes on it too but that was the best of the prints he had left...Still did a nice job. the gun fits in there very snug.

enhance

Email sent to them, I will keep you updated. I'm sure I can fix the issues by moving or adding a screw and using a heat gun. But its new and I should not have to....

I bought one recently tried it twice don’t like it it’s for a Glock 26 $20 shipped and it’s yours
No PayPal

Attachments

• 4F884D98-0D46-4706-9678-3AF3563DA9D6.jpeg
    4F884D98-0D46-4706-9678-3AF3563DA9D6.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DB100C1B-3C7E-46D3-A320-2F362805F21A.jpeg
    DB100C1B-3C7E-46D3-A320-2F362805F21A.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 29
Mine fits good, it's for a S&W SD9VE which I never really carry, although I'd say the Clinger Stingray I got for about the same price when they first came out is better quality.
My only complaint is the coverage around the trigger guard could be better. Even some pics on there site show the kydex doesn't come completely over the gaurd.
Like this pic from there site, mine is not even that bad if it was I would be contacting them also.

Attachments

• IMG_0099_large_2x.jpg
    IMG_0099_large_2x.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0098_large.jpg
    IMG_0098_large.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
So, days later and no reply. I took my heat gun to it and it's better.

At this point, I'd just avoid them. Lesson learned, buy a cheap product, get a cheap product and bad CS

Forget these guys... Don't bother. I ordered another holster elsewhere at twice the price. CS is an abomination. The latest is...

upload_2018-1-24_12-35-53.png

If you're looking to support a small business, I met Josh at a show and they make their custom kydex holsters from scratch in Massachusetts. My P320SC fit perfectly in their display holster.

WICKED HOLSTERS

Back
Top Bottom