• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Weapon Light recommendations requested

I'm looking for 4 lights for 4 guns. Two AR pistol "truck guns" and 2 AR HD carbines. I want all four the same for muscle memory. I realize that imposes a certain level of compromise others may disagree with, but I want what I want, for my own reasons.

So, what I want...
500+ lumen. More is ok, too much is bad indoors. Single output preferred, on-off is easier than stepping up/down.
Don't really want/need a laser; all four guns will have Sig "shake awake" red dots so...
Rechargeable or regular batteries, AA, AAA, 2032, 18650, CR123 whatever. I already have boxes of all for other lights, I'll buy whatever else I need, battery type is NOT an issue.
Pistol style light and switch, pressure pads are a potential point of failure and will go in different places on different guns. Plus, the nightstand guns have pistol lights on them and "same same" is the theory:)

So... Olight, Streamlight, Fenix, something else? I'm buying 4, maybe more. I may THINK I'm tact-cool, but I'm really a keyboard warrior. No tactical rolls or hard-blocks here. So no super-duper laser/IR/1500 lumen extra killy stuff needed. The farther under $100/per light the better:)

NES?

you need to trace sales. this one was going for $80 somewhat, so i got a second one.
it works more or less, can fit a handgun or an AR - so, kinda ok-ish. switch on it is not very convenient for a rifle mount.

rechargeable olights are safer than ones with batteries, but, you deal here with a chinesium lithium, so, be aware.

This fit some of your criteria. $85. I would rather spend $400 on one light, than $400 on four crappy lights though. Edit: Not sure if you're saying you want a pistol light or not.

No issues with the Inforce WMLx for me…

Inforce WML White Gen2 400 Lumens Black Light Amazon product ASIN B01LZ7D367View: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01LZ7D367/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_J1Q4DTTGY6V0DGCQPJMZ

I run SureFire also. Best quality, but won’t fit your cost criteria.

I have an Olight on my nightstand gun, may switch it to one of the rifles, we'll see. Definitely agree with the "quality vs quantity" argument, but $1500-1600 for lights is a heavy lift right now, especially since these things are gonna be (God willing!) resting against a wall or in a case in the truck box for a LONG time.

I'd consider one at a time but that means a year or so time frame and then they'll likely be slightly different configurations, no more "same same".

I know, first world problems... So, anybody got 4 Streamlights or Olights lying around they don't want?

Back
Top Bottom