• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Website with lots of parts kits.

Cap'n Mike

NES Member
everygunpart.com
Home page | EveryGunPart.com - Your One-Stop Shop for Gun Parts Kits

Looks like they destroy the serialized receiver and sell everything else as a lot.
Not exactly cheap, but there are some gems there, and everything always seems to be 10% off.
Stuff probably comes out of police evidence rooms and surplus police department duty weapons.
I needed to build up a mossberg 500 virgin receiver and the lot I got was a bargain with all the accessories it had.
Delivery took a little over a week and the price of shipping was reasonable.

Last edited:
Looks like Police surplus
View attachment 251029
Who the F is going by to pay $$$$ for that

I need to contact them and see if they will give me 1/ 2 or what they are asking for kits for the complete rifles.
Funny thing , I was thinking of stripping several old 22s down to just parts and putting them on eBay/gunbroker as they are not selling as complete. I see many completed sales for parts though

If you owned a Stevens single shot in factory original configuration, and ordered that kit, wouldn't you then be in "constructive possession" and risking being a felon? Maybe my understanding of fed laws/ NFA is wrong.

You can buy short barrels all day long for just about any firearm and find yourself in constructive possession, but its a valid point.

The same can be said about that Colt M16, it probably has full auto components as well as a short barrel.

Following the letter of the law, if you moved the Stevens single shot in factory original configuration to a neighbors/friends/family members house until you either did the NFA tax stamp paperwork or got rid of that hack sawed barrel, you would not be in constructive possession of a short barreled shotgun.

I posted that one because it was the sketchiest looking "crime gun" I saw on the site.

Last edited:
Yeah that thing definitely looks crimey. LOL.
As far as the AR kit, I can see what I think is the FA sear in that parts set but that doesn't mean anything as long as you don't have a receiver with an extra hole right?

Yeah that thing definitely looks crimey. LOL.
As far as the AR kit, I can see what I think is the FA sear in that parts set but that doesn't mean anything as long as you don't have a receiver with an extra hole right?
Im no expert on the full auto stuff, but to play it safe, not having any lower in the vicinity of that M16 Parts kit might be prudent. Definetly wouldnt want that 11 inch upper around unless one of your lowers is in the NFA registry.

Sale going on if you have your eye on something.

15% OFF
& FREE GROUND SHIPPING
*Excludes OEM parts and items already on sale. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Use coupon code:
'WEB25'
(Good for online orders placed by 11:59pm PST, Oct. 26th, 2018)

Lots of interesting stuff there. I’m just wondering how hard it would be to use one of their mostly complete parts kits. I’ve always thought HR22 revolvers were cool but they way they’ve cut them up....is it beyond an amateurs skills?

Lots of interesting stuff there. I’m just wondering how hard it would be to use one of their mostly complete parts kits. I’ve always thought HR22 revolvers were cool but they way they’ve cut them up....is it beyond an amateurs skills?

I am not sure what you are asking here. These are complete parts kits which do not include the serial numbered frame or receiver. Since the serial numbered "gun" part is not included, these kits are just parts, and are unrestricted.

If you already have a receiver, and you know what you are doing, then some of these kits may be useful to construct a complete firearm. In other cases, the parts may be worn, incompatible, or otherwise difficult to use. Significant know how is likely to be required in all cases.

For some of the kits, the parts come attached to a partial frame that has been cut with a torch. I think you may be asking if these partial frames are repairable. If so, I can state with a high degree of certainty that the cut frames are not repairable. They are intentionally cut in ways that make it infeasible or flat out impossible to repair them. If the frame was repairable, then it would have to be transferred through an FFL.

Since I’m a revolver amateur, what part of the revolver is the serialised frame?

Thank you for clearing up the way that the frames in question are cut up.

Back
Top Bottom