Which wedding gun

• PPK

• 226/229

• Colt 1903/08

• Hi Power

• Beretta 92

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
This thread is all for fun, though it may influence a decision regarding my impending nuptials.*

So im getting married in september, and as i sit here thinking about the rest of my life, i, like many in nes, started thinking about the gun im going to carry on my wedding day. I started to think about all the choices ranging from mild to wild and hope to get some feedback from the nes think tank. Im looking for something of quality, classy, and possibly historical, as i am a history enthusiast and teacher.

Auto Ordnance 1911 - historic AF, and the 1911 is classy. I own this one already.

The list to follow would need to be purchased, which i am open to…

Walther PPK - Bond vibes are welcome
Sig P232 - knockoff bond vibes possibly welcome
SW M66 or similar .357 revolver
Sig 226/229 - maybe a bit stout but i think theyd look good with a suit
Colt 1903/08
Browning Hi Power
Beretta 92 - i like some 1980s aesthetic
Any and all other suggestions are welcome

I havent been around in a while but i hope the lot of you know, youre the best. Keep on being the nes that i love.

If you're CC, go with the PPK - if Bond could wear one in a tux, you can too.

To be Bond/Archer authentic you need a .32....that said, my kid busted my b@lls, until I got a .380. [rofl]

I didn't have a firearm on me when I got married, but one of my groomsmen tried to "catch me out" and said, "Can I borrow your knife?" So I handed it to him. [laugh]

Congratulations.

For all the reason of the PPK, but 'Merica, I've got to go with with either of the 1908/03 🦅

Last edited:
I don't understand wanting to carry a special gun on a wedding day but congrats on the wedding.

Depends on what else you're wearing.

Some suits go better with a barbecue gun, others don't. But a 1911 is undoubtedly the classiest firearm you've mentioned, with honorable mention to the BHP.

Congrats, by the way! If you're getting married to another guy, make sure whatever you choose is in .40.

AK47 is the wedding gun of choice world wide. Customary to chant random shit and fire into the air and accidently butt cheek pop one of the groomsman during the reception.

I'll probably wear crossed belts of .50bmg and dress like rambo at my wedding, carry my M107A1 cuz Merica'

41270_1_600.jpeg

Depends on what else you're wearing.

Some suits go better with a barbecue gun, others don't. But a 1911 is undoubtedly the classiest firearm you've mentioned, with honorable mention to the BHP.

Congrats, by the way! If you're getting married to another guy, make sure whatever you choose is in .40.
You definitely want a BBQ gun for a wedding.

ETA I think something like this would be appropriate for a nice wedding:
colt-silver-gold-special-edition-38-super-c17639-new-3.jpgcolt-silver-gold-special-edition-38-super-c17639-new-2.jpg

Last edited:

I dont understand. Is there a gun called .357?

SmartSelect_20220221-221818_Chrome.jpg

Sorry, but this is as g@y as a BBQ gun.

If you are going to get a gun, buy whatever you enjoy.

If you are going to carry for protection, carry your regular CCW.

If you are going to carry for show and never touch it, basically spending $500-1K+ on a 3hr accessory, borrow it from a friend.

Old school Colt revolver with ivory grips, Patton style. Or a 1911 so you can jam with style.

But remember, America's toughest WW2 general did not carry a 1911, he knew better.

Last edited:
Whatever it is, it should be nickel or chrome....
And match your underwear. You would know that if you were a real operator and not a keyboard commando.

Operator rule #1 - Always match the underwear.

Back
Top Bottom