Welcome to Great Road Firearms - Stow, MA

As many of you may remember, Great Road Firearms started humbly in early 2018. We are continuing to grow, and appreciate the patience our customers have had during our restructuring and renovations! At long last, we are excited to announce we are officially re-opened for business under new management and expanding rapidly to meet the demand of customers and provide the top notch service they deserve. We offer competitive pricing on new and used firearms, as well as some of the lowest pricing on quality ammunition anywhere in the state. We have a healthy selection of firearms and accessories to suit any interest category. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help you select the perfect firearm to suit your needs!

Great Road Firearms is a completely veteran owned and operated business, as well as having both former and active law enforcement on staff. We understand what it means to put your life on your gear, and for that reason we carry only the highest quality goods and back every purchase with a guarantee of your satisfaction. Whether it’s a shotgun for your next hunt, a new handgun to take to the range, or a patrol rifle for your go-bag; whatever your need, we’ve got your back in ensuring that you’ll have the best tool for the job.

YwIEastBf6keRAhP7ILh5g4kvtNllp-C1YXrhL5ejCEYbfZ70akptGWJ9qDzoX5KVaZXvvu4jW0EXpk7M-DYs2qYkOFJEesyiHd8ZXkdbMW_CyjUmj9cseusb7_7v_Fm3CfLLbIlhXCW6fKH5A

We're located at 128 Great Road (Rte. 117) in Stow, MA - directly across from the Shaw's plaza, on the first floor of the Curtis Septic Building.

Take exit 26 (East) off of I-495, and continue 6 miles (about 7 minutes) to find us on your right.

There are several changes to our operating hours and fees designed to improve the customer experience!

PHONE:

(978) 298-5401

HOURS:

11AM-7PM, 7 Days a Week.

FFL TRANSFERS:

$10 Cash or Card

CONSIGNMENT RATES:

5%

We take care of the people that take care of us; we offer Military and First Responders discounts.

Follow us on Instagram at @greatroadfirearms, or Facebook at Great Road Firearms!

Attachments

• IMG_20180413_1122302.jpg
    IMG_20180413_1122302.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 594
  • Road Two.PNG
    Road Two.PNG
    39.9 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
@Great Road Firearms

I need someone to contact me ASAP.

Please PM me here since numerous calls and emails have been ignored, maybe you’ll see this. A 40min drive each way to knock on your door was also wasted time as was 3 more calls while I was sitting outside. You have my $$, I’ve been more than patient and reasonable but I’m done at this point.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom