• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Well its finally happened BOSTON Unrestricted ltc has arrived

I reached out to mine in Woburn. She wrote back requesting more information - but no answer about how they are handling this - and I'm awaiting a reply.

Congratulations!
It sounds like Boston is preemptively reprinting all restricted licenses at this point.
A message from @Knuckle Dragger yesterday (I think? it all merges together) made it sounds like the state is preemptively reprinting all restricted LTCs and sending them to the issuing chiefs. It sounds like Boston is mailing them to folks without additional prodding.

So hell has frozen over and Maura has surrendered, obeyed a Supreme Court decision on firearms. Too back Hockul and Newson haven't seen the light. Must be nice playing truth or dare with other people's money.

So hell has frozen over and Maura has surrendered, obeyed a Supreme Court decision on firearms.

This amazes me. I was expecting more useless obstruction, but my thought is that she knew it was a losing cause and decided she didn't want coverage of herself being associated with loosening gun restrictions, even if she's doing it involuntarily. So doing it quietly keeps the coverage to a minimum.

She's not an idealogue. Everything she does has an element of calculation with it. She must have decided the costs outweighed the benefits. She doesn't seem to feel a need to become known as a 2A crusader, especially when Hochul's already taken that gig.

So hell has frozen over and Maura has surrendered, obeyed a Supreme Court decision on firearms. Too back Hockul and Newson haven't seen the light. Must be nice playing truth or dare with other people's money.
She didn't surrender, I don't think she has any direct power to stop the FRB from taking the action.
If NY and Cali want to FA with Alito Thomas then they will very likely cause all of the anti states to FO

Give to state and national legal advocacy groups like Com2A and GOA, SAF,FPC in order to allow swift action as opportunities arise.

Edited to fix confusion caused by MAGA level winning streak at SCOTUS :cool:

Last edited:
""She's not an idealogue. Everything she does has an element of calculation with it. She must have decided the costs outweighed the benefits. She doesn't seem to feel a need to become known as a 2A crusader, especially when Hochul's already taken that gig."

Yup, she's MUCH smarter than that idiot in NY who actually outed herself before the law was even passed.

"She didn't surrender, I don't think she has any direct power to stop the FRB from taking the action.
If NY and Cali want to FA with Alito then they will very likely cause all of the anti states to FO"

To hardcore anti's she did because they don't recognize the 2nd Amendment and the Supreme Court is a MAGA court therefor illegal.

She didn't surrender, I don't think she has any direct power to stop the FRB from taking the action.
If NY and Cali want to FA with Alito then they will very likely cause all of the anti states to FO

Give to state and national legal advocacy groups like Com2A and GOA, SAF,FPC in order to allow swift action as opportunities arise.
Do you mean Thomas?

This amazes me. I was expecting more useless obstruction, but my thought is that she knew it was a losing cause and decided she didn't want coverage of herself being associated with loosening gun restrictions, even if she's doing it involuntarily. So doing it quietly keeps the coverage to a minimum.

She's not an idealogue. Everything she does has an element of calculation with it. She must have decided the costs outweighed the benefits. She doesn't seem to feel a need to become known as a 2A crusader, especially when Hochul's already taken that gig.
The Commonwealth usually limits itself to ‘useful’ obstruction.

1FV0sj.gif

Only two things are certain; Dimples will be gov and she will go full tonto-bolts and revolvers boys, bolts and revolvers-IF we are lucky.

Only two things are certain; Dimples will be gov and she will go full tonto-bolts and revolvers boys, bolts and revolvers-IF we are lucky.

Again, she's not an idealogue. She's a pragmatist.

She won't pick a losing battle by trying to pass restrictive legislation. She's more clever than that. She might try other things, backdoor things, but she's not going to knowingly send herself on a suicide mission.

"She didn't surrender, I don't think she has any direct power to stop the FRB from taking the action.
If NY and Cali want to FA with Alito then they will very likely cause all of the anti states to FO"

To hardcore anti's she did because they don't recognize the 2nd Amendment and the Supreme Court is a MAGA court therefor illegal.
She, and the MA governor, are probably smarter than to go full retard. Right now going full retard is just asking for the court to take another case and finish you off.

S@cks for NY, but this might be a good thing. Let them go full retard and let SCOTUS shut them down again. It will help everyone around.

If NY was a person, it would be in one of those videos trying to spit gasoline into fire and getting burnt. Cali would follow by trying to jump over the fire but falling in it.

Again, she's not an idealogue. She's a pragmatist.

She won't pick a losing battle by trying to pass restrictive legislation. She's more clever than that. She might try other things, backdoor things, but she's not going to knowingly send herself on a suicide mission.

In MA the it would be a cause celeb-most probably via executive order.

Back
Top Bottom