• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Well Thats Different...

Chiappa Rhino

Wonder how accurate this would really be.

http://www.americanrifleman.org/ArticlePage.aspx?id=2958&cid=2

2010113085435-rhino_5_m.jpg

I have the predecessor to this (The Mateba Unica 6) which was designed by the same person, and it is utterly amazing in the build quality and accuracy dept. I'm all over one of these when the 6" barrel version comes out.

I have the predecessor to this (The Mateba Unica 6) which was designed by the same person, and it is utterly amazing in the build quality and accuracy dept. I'm all over one of these when the 6" barrel version comes out.

I'm guessing with such a low barrel the felt recoil would be next to nothing.

Very innovative idea. I believe the price is outrageous though and Marcia ain't gonna like it anyway. So, back to the S&W for me.

$775 MSRP may be high, but not outrageous by todays standards,
Have you seen what a new S&W #627 or #686 goes for?

My bad. I guess I should have clicked the link and read it.[sad2] I thought the price was much higher from something I had read before about the gun.

I have shot the gun. It does reduce recoil, but not to a large degree. I was disappointed in the manufacturing quality. I will stick with my j-frames and SP101s

Back
Top Bottom