• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Well, the defendants didn't appeal....

3movjk.jpg

A "till tap" is even more 6fun when the constables take the till (so to speak).
I would have loved to have been a witness to that. The Marshals were from the Miami field office and they hit the KMart in Ft. Lauderdale area. Told the manager and cashiers to step aside, then they scooped the loot! Every last penny!

A "till tap" is even more fun when the constables take the till (so to speak).
(For me, that ranks right up there with Imus stealing the flag off of the flagpole
in front of the Soviet consulate or UN mission after some commie outrage.

IIRC, he kept it in his WNBC/WFAN office safe,
next to his vicodin stash (and spare ammo?).
Like the John Brown Bell, it wasn't getting returned...).

don't mean to be a downer but check your remote deposit rules with your bank it most likely has a requirement to destroy the check within a certain time frame after depositing it . Remote Deposit rules (lCheck 21 law).

Don't want them to come after you for violating Check 21 law

I know it sounds Stupid but you would not believe the dumb thinks I have seen in my 309+ years of banking

don't mean to be a downer but check your remote deposit rules with your bank it most likely has a requirement to destroy the check within a certain time frame after depositing it . Remote Deposit rules (lCheck 21 law).

I know it sounds Stupid but you would not believe the dumb thinks I have seen in my 309+ years of banking
NES is always full of interesting/ useful information.

I wasn't able to moble deposit the check. I ended up just doing a deposit in the drive through... So much for framing it huh....

I forgot to mention one thing... I was going to use my stimulus check on this but my wife suggested I use leftover funds from the lawsuit (used a good portion to install a new septic system last fall) instead.
So, the local PD paid for this Tavor TS12 shotgun I just bought, in a round about way. LOL....

20k for 6 years of your life...I guess it’s better than a conviction of something. But I wouldn’t call that justice

I thought this was a different case I didn’t realize I already commented on it

Back
Top Bottom