Went Green on hyundai's dime

SBD

A couple weeks ago when I received my Hyundai gas mileage reimbursement card I decided that I would join Goal and become a green member at NES the day that my LTC came in.
I received the call today to come pick up my LTC much sooner than expected, so it was time to go through with my decision on how to spend Hyundai's money. Only 4.5 weeks after the interview and 6.5 weeks from dropping off the application in Hampden, which is much better than the 90+ days I was expecting. I just wish there was actually guns and ammo out there to buy at last summer's prices and availability. I am looking forward to getting in on some of the group buys this summer. I don't usually talk much on forums or in person, but I have already learned a ton reading NES the past couple months.

thanks for the warm welcome. I really want to go try to pick up a 10/22 or 1911, but I know I won't have much time to shoot until the end of the semester anyway. So I will have to wait until I have another internship and am making some money again. Hopefully the ammo situation will be slightly better in 2 months.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom