• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Went to the Marlboro gun show today, and ...

For the second year in a row, saw nothing worth while buying, too pricy which I was expecting, never the less...head off to my favorite local gun shop and see exactly what I'm looking for and bought it.

you just have to look you can find quality guns for good money. Moisn nagants were around $100 now more like $150, sks you can get for around $300-$500 depending on type and condition. there are shotguns out there to to found for cheap. I myself picked up a mossberg 835 for $275 in great shape. Gun shows wont be the best place to find a good price on a gun especially now. you much better off at a gun shop especially ones with a large selection of used guns.

Please. CHILI belongs on a hot dog.

No, I put lox on a bagel.

Had a nice chat with a SYT named Heather - very pretty blonde 22 year old - who was lamenting that she couldn't find a conservative boyfriend who likes to shoot. I told her to log onto NES and step back to avoid the flood of drool. Seriously - she was cute. Her friend was, too.

Chili-cheese and mustard are the only two things that belong on a hot dog.

I'll still eat a ketchup hot dog though. If its for free, its for me.

Murph's on rte 117 makes a Dorito dog. It's awesome.

I love Murph's. This thread is lame, so I need to talk about Murph's. If you haven't been to him, I suggest you get your head out of your ass and go.

I love Murph's. This thread is lame, so I need to talk about Murph's. If you haven't been to him, I suggest you get your head out of your ass and go.

That the guy who parks in the park parking lot near 195? Not bad... but the BEST chili dogs I've ever had are from Archie's On a Roll, Rt 85 in Marlborough in front of the Gold's Gym.

the title of the thread should be changed to the "hot-dog thread" Also Elvis' in Leominster makes some pretty good ones too!

That the guy who parks in the park parking lot near 195? Not bad... but the BEST chili dogs I've ever had are from Archie's On a Roll, Rt 85 in Marlborough in front of the Gold's Gym.

The roadside trailer hot dog places are always good. There's on near my work in Burlington, soooooo good.

Right near 190. Yes. Tall guy with red hair. He use to work at HP. He's awesome. been going there for years. Never been to Archie's.

the title of the thread should be changed to the "hot-dog thread" Also Elvis' in Leominster makes some pretty good ones too!

Never been to him. Will have to try it out sometime.

Pizza and hot dogs are my passion. When I was driving truck, I would search them out. Some of the best food in this world is on a food truck or in a pizza joint.

I am going to start a hot dog thread in the off topic section. Yum.

Right near 190. Yes. Tall guy with red hair. He use to work at HP. He's awesome. been going there for years. Never been to Archie's.

Never been to him. Will have to try it out sometime.

Pizza and hot dogs are my passion. When I was driving truck, I would search them out. Some of the best food in this world is on a food truck or in a pizza joint.

I am going to start a hot dog thread in the off topic section. Yum.

Elvis's Hot Dogs-Leominster, Ma

First, I'll say that true libertarians do not care what another puts on their hotdog - as long as you don't say what I have to have on mine.

That's Freedom.

But, from a practical point of view, if you cannot drive, and eat the hot dog without needing a bib, then there's too much of [insert condiment here] on it. At that point, it's no longer meeting its original intended purpose.

Mayo on fries..

I'm told Mayo is prefered in Europe. Even so, I like it. Especially Mayo that's flavored with Hot Chili Spice.

Now if I could only convince my arteries how great Mayo is......

- - - Updated - - -

Any Nagant Revolvers ?

Think they'll ever be $100 again ?

Hot dogs were developed in New York, for a place to put the mustard fork after being used on fried eggs.. Or something like that...My Kids use ketchup on dogs...

Back
Top Bottom