went to the range today

I awoke early with a purpose and had to go to the range as I was eager to see how my polytech legend would perform with the new recoil buffer I got at the Marlboro gun show.Grabbed my camera and snapped a few for the hell of it. Just a small part of some of my goodies.
ak47s2.jpg

norinco underfolder in 223 and milled polytech legend in 7.62
ak47s1.jpg

k98k31.jpg

k98 laminate winter trigger and all matching k31 you can see my cz52 and s+w .45

I shoot down in rochester at a little club called sippican rod and gun.Nice little club house where they serve breakfast on sunday for $3 mmmm french toast and shooting .Had the whole 50 yard range all to myself for 2 hours

mr. linguica said:
I shoot down in rochester at a little club called sippican rod and gun.Nice little club house where they serve breakfast on sunday for $3 mmmm french toast and shooting .Had the whole 50 yard range all to myself for 2 hours

If I had known it was gonna empty I woulda went, set up alongside ya and rattled yer fillings with the Hakim's muzzle break.[laugh]
I still wouldn't change that wood furniture on the polytech.
How'd the Wolf ammo shoot in the CZ?

i was toying with the idea of getting a laminate set from iron wood for the polytech but yeah im keeping it on, but now i want to put a laminate set on my underfolder as the wood is a bit more beat up

Back
Top Bottom