We're the only ones qualified... blah, blah, blah

allen-1

NES Member
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/us/politics/fbi-stolen-gun-stolen-charlotte.html

Excerpts:
WASHINGTON — An F.B.I. counterterrorism supervisor is under internal investigation after a woman stole his gun following a night of heavy drinking in a North Carolina hotel, according to documents and government officials.

In July, Robert Manson, a unit chief in the F.B.I.’s international terrorism section, had his Glock .40-caliber handgun, a $6,000 Rolex watch and $60 in cash stolen from his room at the Westin hotel in Charlotte, N.C., according to a police report.

At 6:30 the next morning, police officers for the department were called to the hotel. Mr. Manson was incapacitated because of alcohol, according to the police report, which he did not file himself. A fellow agent, Kevin Thuman, gave the report, which says the theft happened from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. The hotel bar closes at 2 a.m.
By the way, North Carolina law prohibits you from carrying a firearm while you're drinking.

Why on good earth would a agent wear a 6k watch.
Was it issued equipment.
So basically he got rolled by a hooker.....nothing new.

I would be willing to bet this guy has a problem, he's functional and everybody has been covering for him. This time it finally caught him with him.

Dude got honeypotted in a bar for flashing that fancy watch around. Don't be THAT GUY.

1) Hooker 2) prolly doped him 3) now when he gets home he's going to get frying panned as well.

And be sleeping on his friends couch. Idiot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom