West Lebanon Gun Show Feb 23-24

Has anyone been before? How are the Diprete shows? I am planning on going and it will be my first gun show. Hoping it is worth the two hour ride. Any info would be appreciated.

It's a nice little show with some great deals. For those going, White River Jct. has a small show the same weekend. It's only a few miles away from West Lebanon.

Not sure of direction to the one in White River Jct, but do know it's at the Legion #26 and is put on by the Green Mountain Gun and Knife Trail

Most guys I know go to both shows.

Thanks raynor. My girlfriend and I are going to go saturday and stay the night, a little get away. Thanks for the heads up about the other show.

MichaelJ it is West Lebanon New Hampshire, right at the Vermont border. It is the 23rd and 24th at the Fireside Inn.

Rick, I just checked out your website. Nice stuff!!! Will you be at the show and will you be offering any good deals? Thanks, Jeff

From what I've heard, it's only 4 miles from one show to the other. Still not sure where the legion #26 is.

WLeb GS

I got there at 1030 on this Saturday morning, and the place was jam-packed. $$ was changing hands to the max. I got some great deals of propellant, primers, & bullets.

Back
Top Bottom