West Springfield/Big E Gun show - Dec 10/11

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
A $1 off coupon for this show is in the Nov 20 edition of SGN. Time to start planning to attend and picking up that last-minute Christmas gift for the wife/hubbie/favorite NES member.

I usually try to make this show, but doubt that I will this time around. Makes me more committed to making the Marlboro show in Jan.

It's so close that I can't pass it up. The only thing I really want is a Don Hume IWB holster for my Sig P245. Oh, and maybe an over-priced, under-flavored cheeseburger from the Big E food concession. I really miss those things.

FPrice said:
It's so close that I can't pass it up. The only thing I really want is a Don Hume IWB holster for my Sig P245. Oh, and maybe an over-priced, under-flavored cheeseburger from the Big E food concession. I really miss those things.

Yea, those things are like 6 bucks, weigh in at about 2 ounces and are cooked longer than a hockey puck. Don't forget to add 2 dollars if you want cheese on it.

Do yourself a favor and go to the Century Buffet down the street toward springfield. only 10.99 and they are allways heavy on the seafood,

only once in awhile , but they have snow crab legs , 4-5 types of shrimp, sushi, mongolian buffet, american food and bunch more. Good eats.

I haven't gotten around to trying the mongolian yet,but looks really good. I always find lots of other things to eat. Keep saying I'm going to try it. One of these times.

I had Mongolian food in Vancouver BC a few years ago. VERY good food.

Gotta try this place next time out to Big E (no time soon, however).

Well, Frosty your in the area,just go on down to the Century Buffet, there is also a good buffet out by Westover we tried. [lol]

there is also a good buffet out by Westover we tried.

I think that is North China buffet. Do you recall what happened there about 6-7 years ago when it was open under it's original name?

I think they might have been hired help. Too long for the memory banks. Still good food there,will just be careful is all.

MrsWildweasel said:
I think they might have been hired help. Too long for the memory banks. Still good food there,will just be careful is all.

Yup, I'd agree to be very careful what you eat there, especially if Frosty's post is correct!

Aren't the original owners sushi?

Thanks, I'll pass on the sushi in this case! [roll] [twisted]

Back
Top Bottom