Western MA FFL's that can verify a Pre ban Maadi AK

So I'm looking to sell my Pre Ban Maadi AK RML imported from pars international.

I need an FFL somewhat close to Western MA that can verify the date through the serial number and would be willing to do a personal transfer for me as I'm out of EFA-10's.

Willing to travel a little bit. Trying to avoid going to cape cod from where I originally bought it from. Any FFLs on here or know of any that can take care of this for me? Sooner the better, I've asked a few around the Springfield area and some at the mill but no dice.

TIA

I'm pretty sure there's no way to verify which year a PARS MAADI came into the country via serial number. The guns only came in through 1993-95.

I don't know how you could establish an import date without the paperwork for the rifle.

PARS Intl import dates

Some MAADIs had the last two numbers of the year stamped into the Egyptian crown on the front trunnion, but the PARS guns didn't. You could try reaching out to Mishaco to see (no pun intended, he's blind) if he knows of a way to identify the import date on a PARS MAADI, except of course by following the paper trail of receipts/bills of sale.

I spoke to 2 or 3 FFLs and some AK forum guys. They asked for the serial number and all told me 93. Not sure if it's a personal record keeping system of verified ones and see where the serial number falls, I reached out to the original FFL to see if I can get some paperwork, unfortunately he's all the way in the cape and I'm trying to avoid making that drive. Figured I'd ask around here if an FFL could do it without a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom