Western MA Reloading class at Lee, June 24th

KMM696

NES Member
Lee Sportsmans is offering a basic reloading course on June 24th. Jim doesn't make it out to the western end of the state often, so here's your chance. LSA is on Fairview St in Lee MA - about a 10 minute drive from the Pike exit in Lee. Larry K. is handling registrations, contact info is below - or PM me if you have any questions.

Basic Metallic Reloading Course 8:30-5pm

June 24, 2017

Training

1 Day

Instructor Jim Finnerty of GOAL is coming to host this awesome course! cost $130 per student, must register early for limited class room. Bring your own lunch. contact Larry by e mail at [email protected] or call below. Reloading is very cost effective.

Larry K. 413-442-7807

Link to basic reloading course description

I took his Precision Rifle Reloading course and it was excellent - I should have done it years ago. If you're just getting into reloading, taking Jim's course will pay for itself in finding out what reloading equipment to not buy.

Still have plenty of spots open in EddieCoyle's reloading class in Lee on the 24th. In fact, we have enough empty seats that there is a danger of having to cancel - so if you were thinking about it, or know someone who's thinking about it please get in touch with Larry (contact info in post #1) and sign up.

2014 Review of Basic Reloading class (on NES)

The club's easy to get to from the Mass Pike. If you have any questions about the class or Lee Sportsmans, PM me - I'm on the board there so I should have answers!!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom