Western Mass clubs

Angryceltic

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So the wife, step son and I all just received out LTC-A in Holyoke and are looking to join decent clubs - indoors and out. Id like to join several and see what fits us best. Any suggestions? and if you are a member currently - feedback is very welcome.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We belong to Chicopee Sportsmans Club. All outdoors. Off route 202 in Granby MA. $85/year for the family. Nice ranges, good folks. No complaints. Chicopee Sportsmen's Club
Gate is typically open Sunday mornings for non members to scope the place out and sign up at the club house.

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It depends on what you want from a club and what you want to spend for a membership fees.

I currently belong to the Chicopee Sportsmans club as well. It is a good all around club with archery, skeet, rifle (200 yards), black powder, and pistol, ranges. They also have a trout pond, club house, and even a few campsites. It’s a good family club with a lot of varity.

The Holyoke revolver club is a revolver club that has an awesome indoor range that focuses on handgun shooting.

The Granby club has longer rifle ranges And a nice indoor archery range.

Bob

Maxam Munitions

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checkout Westfield Sportsman Club. 5 Outdoor ranges trap skeet. An indoor outdoor range. https://westfieldsportsmensclub.com/
Good people
Second, joined last year and like the diversity. Has an indoor/outdoor pistol range so it can be relatively warm in the winter. Rifle ranges, black powder, trap. Only thing that stinks is not much in the way of shotgun, only for trap and slugs. They don't allow buckshot and can't do much with birdshot.

Whiskeywon

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Second, joined last year and like the diversity. Has an indoor/outdoor pistol range so it can be relatively warm in the winter. Rifle ranges, black powder, trap. Only thing that stinks is not much in the way of shotgun, only for trap and slugs. They don't allow buckshot and can't do much with birdshot.
I was under the impression that you still could not shoot at this club without a range officer present? Is that still the case?

Maxam Munitions

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are correct, however I have not had any issues with them being gone, they have a good schedule of keeping them there. And they are usually hanging out in the club house.

Top Bottom