• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Westford Sportsmen's Club Nora Ross Clinic May 2019

Nora Ross Clinic -- WSC 2019

Nora Ross will be giving her Trap Shooting Clinic this May on the 25-26th 2019 (this is Memorial weekend). The 2019 pricing is $350 for the 2-day clinic and $250 for Sat. only. Nora posted the 2019 clinic dates on her web site! If want to sign up I will need 50% down ($175 2 day / $125 1 day) by March 15, cash or check payable to WSC. The balance is do the day if the event.

Geoff Lambert
[email protected]

Geoff, is this clinic full?
Status as of 1-Apr'19:

There is a wait list but if you want to sign up I will need 50% down ($175 2 day / $125 1 day), cash or check payable to WSC. The balance is due the day if the event. More information at: Nora Ross Clinic

If I were you, I'd continue the discussion via the EMail address Geoff posted.

Hope this helps.

Thanks much, just got in and checked my schedule, I can't do it.. previous commitment I can't back out of.. darn it!!
For WSC, she's an annual treat at best. (The students were raving about her last year -
perfectly level-headed shotgunners practically rubbing their hands in glee
in anticipation of their future scores at the trap fields).

So it looks to me like she travels nationwide. She gets such great reviews,
I fancy her classes fill up fast. The closest I can come to a constructive suggestion
is to put on your thinking cap about how to stay in the loop
either on new 2019 class openings elsewhere, or a WSC class in future years.

Sorry about that.

Thanks for the response... I actually was referred to her by a long time trap shooter friend from Arkansas. He is friends with Nora and has used her many times over the years, also raved about her. I actually called and left a message for her, she returned my call and we had a nice little chat... I was so caught off guard when she called, I got flustered and forgot to ask her about setting up a class at my club. She gave me several tips on shooting and was just the nicest person and a pleasure to speak with.

Just completed Nora's class this weekend at Westford Sportsmen's Club. Nora was GREAT as always, it was after 7pm each day when we finished. Nora spends as much time as needed with individual students and there is lots of shooting with various drills to improve your skills in singles, caps and doubles. I took her class last year, and this year was even better as I learned more about myself by watching the videos she does of each student, (even the great video of me leading off and not having a shell in my gun.......I was distracted!)
I also want to give a big shout out to the officers and members of Westford who were gracious hosts that made sure the class was well taken care of and fed lunch both days, hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, and Chinese sausage kebobs with pineapple fried rice! It was great. Westford is a hidden jewel that has everything a sportsman would want. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! Steve

Back
Top Bottom