What a Boss.

The entire Chicom vid is 47 seconds long.
The Ruskie video is 4:01 but that's with the whole class. She did both disassembly and reassembly so we'd have to time what it takes 2 of them to do it since they're swapping out on this. Faster yes but I don't think much faster. 47 seconds is longer than most if not all of us geezers with those weather girls would last so in that sense 47 seconds is a long time. ;) [laugh]

She forgot to flick/press the lever down which holds the gas tube in place.... plus no function check. Course I’m not sure what their standard is but I’m pretty sure not flicking that lever down is a no no...

She forgot to flick/press the lever down which holds the gas tube in place.... plus no function check. Course I’m not sure what their standard is but I’m pretty sure not flicking that lever down is a no no...
No need to function check, it's an AK. It works.
You must be thinking of a plastic AR.

Can you get an AR in .40??? [pot]
200 (1).gif

Yeah but they had to keep swapping out because they fatigued so easily. ;) [laugh]
I agree with that. I get a raging boner when I manhandle my AK. It takes a lot of energy out of me. That is probably the greatest weakness of that rifle.

At the same time, you better not be running at me and trip while I am reloading because you might poke your eye. The weakness can be a strength in the right circumstances.

What the video doesn't show is the 3 months of beatings she took to get that fast...

and then another week and a half of beatings to do it with a smile... for the Western Media.

JC

Last edited:
Pffff, no bullets!
Go to the range and get your clock cleaned by an M16!

Push rear take down pin, lift upper receiver, pull charging handle, remove bolt carrier, remove cotter pin, drop firing pin, remove cam pin and bolt, remove buffer spring with buffer.
Done!
Re-assemble in reverse order!

I bet it could be done pretty close time wise to what these kids did.

Last edited:
View attachment 398160

I agree with that. I get a raging boner when I manhandle my AK. It takes a lot of energy out of me. That is probably the greatest weakness of that rifle.

At the same time, you better not be running at me and trip while I am reloading because you might poke your eye. The weakness can be a strength in the right circumstances.

I just re-read this post. Is it just me, or did anyone else notice anything 'off'?

Those skills should be taught in our schools homes.
Nah. Some people just really don't like guns. And some people really don't posses the common sense to handle loaded firearms. I don't think it's good to force them to. I wouldn't want my kid standing next to Sally Shortbus in gym class on live fire day.

I see this and say.....damn an m16 is WAY easier to field strip. 🤣

And generally more accurate and easier to shoot. Marcus Lattrell claims 4 guys, with AR platform rifles, killed about 40 Taliban, who held an elevated position, armed with AK's and RPG's. ...Granted, those four guys were Seals, but they were able to deliver much more effective fire.
I acknowledge the attributes and advantages the AK offers, but if given a choice, I am going with an AR with an ACOG. Every time

Back
Top Bottom