What a bunch of left wing pussies amateurs are!

We don't know how many people actually died FROM Covid because the CDC counted everyone who died with a positive PCR test as having died from Covid no matter what else was on the death certificate.

COVID was 3rd leading cause of death in 2020 in the US. But still below heart disease and cancer, but above everything else. Whether that's a risk worth
mitigating is each person's decision. Personally, if I could eliminate risk of death from cancer with just two shots, I'd take it. But that's just me.

We don't know how many people actually died FROM Covid because the CDC counted everyone who died with a positive PCR test as having died from Covid no matter what else was on the death certificate.
Money was the motivation to do that this time, but bogus cause of death on certificates is nothing new. My Mother died of pneumonia, but because she had brain cancer they put down brain cancer as the primary cause of death. My Father died of a heart attack and IIRC they put down diabetes as primary on his death certificate. And they both passed in 1986 and 1987, respectively.

This is not entirely true. Friend of mine had a relative who died covid positive and they still officially listed the cause of death as cancer because the guy had some kind of chronic lymphoma. Covid didn't kill him but it probably didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom