• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What a pistol! Sig P320 X5 legion.

Nice shooting with any gun. Weird that they keep brooms down range like that. At my club they'd be shot to hell in no time unfortunately.

Nice shooting with any gun. Weird that they keep brooms down range like that. At my club they'd be shot to hell in no time unfortunately.
Why is it weird? That's how you sweep up when you are done shooting. Although it does look like someone put a few too many on the hanger. They don't get in the way.

Why is it weird? That's how you sweep up when you are done shooting. Although it does look like someone put a few too many on the hanger. They don't get in the way.
Because it's a ricochet hazard and at most clubs half the members can't shoot more than 5 feet without hitting a wall or the ceiling. They belong behind the line I think.

Because it's a ricochet hazard and at most clubs half the members can't shoot more than 5 feet without hitting a wall or the ceiling. They belong behind the line I think.
The picture makes it look worse than it is. And they are usually laying flat against the wall. Not sure what happened since they closed for a few months.

I used to belong to a MA range where there was an alarming amount of holes in every one of the stall dividers, so for some ranges, it's 0 feet.

Back
Top Bottom