What Ammo Shortage?

Welcome to Bryan, Texas, where I nearly lost bowel control for the first time since infancy.

9211142340_22745e6f79_z.jpg

Very nice.. I was up at kittery trading post a couple weeks ago, they had plenty of ammo when I was there, and the guy said they're getting more.

I think the corner is turning......got ahold of a 555 round bulk pack of .22 today......and also Blue Northern had 9mm, .40, .45, .357 and .38 spec ON THE SHELF! Usually its all gone a couple hours after the delivery truck leaves but they actually had time to stock the shelves this week! Dicks in Davners even had some pistol carteridges in stock last week.........I think I can see light at the end of the tunnel!

I don't know what I would do about the heat, but Texas is loudly calling me

I lived in Vegas for a while, and the heat doesn't bother you so much. Since every building and vehicle blasts AC all the time, when you go outside, it's kind of refreshing. That said, if you were outside doing sports or working during the day, it can be brutal.

Nothing like humping a fenceline in the Nevada heat to make you rethink your career choices.

Earlier this week as I was out and about I stopped and several locations and was able to find something I needed at everyplace. Either just good luck or things are starting to loosen up.

I think the corner is turning......got ahold of a 555 round bulk pack of .22 today......and also Blue Northern had 9mm, .40, .45, .357 and .38 spec ON THE SHELF! Usually its all gone a couple hours after the delivery truck leaves but they actually had time to stock the shelves this week! Dicks in Davners even had some pistol carteridges in stock last week.........I think I can see light at the end of the tunnel!

I agree - even the online retailers are getting/keeping ammo in stock

I lived in Vegas for a while, and the heat doesn't bother you so much.

But there's no humidity in Vegas.
I was out there when it was 100 degrees, then flew home that day where it was only 80 here, but the 90% humidity made it feel much more uncomfortable.

A friend just hooked me up with this:

ammofairy.jpg

:D

I know some people that will blow you for for a fraction of that (not giving out names, but they're members here).

PM me if you're interested and I'll pass it along (of course, my referral fee applies)

I know some people that will blow you for for a fraction of that (not giving out names, but they're members here).

PM me if you're interested and I'll pass it along (of course, my referral fee applies)
Haha, that's actually personal consumption. My friend got 250K rounds in one shipment and hooked me up with 10K.

But there's no humidity in Vegas.
I was out there when it was 100 degrees, then flew home that day where it was only 80 here, but the 90% humidity made it feel much more uncomfortable.

There's no humidity in a pizza oven or a kiln either. Still, I wouldn't want to live in one. Friends of mine live in the Phoenix area and they tell me that after 105 degrees or so, it's all just the same. I'll take their word for it.

Back on topic. I think that ammo supply is starting to recover. For some reason, that hasn't seemed to hit Walmart yet, but it will I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom