What Ammo Shortage?

Have any 20-round mags in stock?
All spoken for by dealers. We blew through 1K of them last week alone. Can't seem to get ahead on those or 20LRs.

PMAGs, especially in black, are stocked pretty heavily simply because of the limited capacity manufacturing side of the business and the network of dealers stocking the product lines creates a larger than normal demand on those SKUs.

All spoken for by dealers. We blew through 1K of them last week alone. Can't seem to get ahead on those or 20LRs.

PMAGs, especially in black, are stocked pretty heavily simply because of the limited capacity manufacturing side of the business and the network of dealers stocking the product lines creates a larger than normal demand on those SKUs.

Yeah, 20-round pmags have been tough to chase down. Oh well, I'm sure supply will bounce back eventually. Thanks anyway!

$129.00 plus tax for 200 rnds of .45?

The writing on the wall for the past ten years+ was right.

I'm more than thoroughly convinced now,, that I have been guided by divine powers, in what has been seemingly very timely previous purchases and occupations of my time.

There's no humidity in a pizza oven or a kiln either. Still, I wouldn't want to live in one. Friends of mine live in the Phoenix area and they tell me that after 105 degrees or so, it's all just the same. I'll take their word for it.

Back on topic. I think that ammo supply is starting to recover. For some reason, that hasn't seemed to hit Walmart yet, but it will I'm sure.

Popular calibers weren't so easy to get at walmart pre-madness, don't forget.

PMags are available, ammo is starting to trickle back, AR prices are tanking. I even saw some Winchester whitebox 5.56 at Wal-mart and decided not to @ 12 per box of 20.

All those hoarders and speculators are gonna see the value of their stash plummet.

PMags are available, ammo is starting to trickle back, AR prices are tanking. I even saw some Winchester whitebox 5.56 at Wal-mart and decided not to @ 12 per box of 20.

All those hoarders and speculators are gonna see the value of their stash plummet.

Only the dumb ones. Luckily there are plenty of them.

Is your AR hungry?

9349260341_ec3897d729_c.jpg

I bought a box of that White Box Winchester "Wildcat 22LR" for my Ruger SR22. I'm still just a new newB but that was the WORST ammo I've ever tried. FTE's and Stovepipes like crazy.

I bought a box of that White Box Winchester "Wildcat 22LR" for my Ruger SR22. I'm still just a new newB but that was the WORST ammo I've ever tried. FTE's and Stovepipes like crazy.

If you can find it try CCI brand......

Back
Top Bottom