What are the most desired non-mass compliant handguns?

My list is as follows, and fortunately I was able to find all four "BNIB" rather easily…

HK P200SK LEM in 9mm
HK USP Light LEM 9mm (w/ four mint pre-ban magazines)
HK USPc Light LEM 9mm
HK P30 Light LEM 9mm

The goods are definitely out there.

CZ75 SP01 Shadow....highly desirable on the USPSA competition circuit. last one I saw for sale here on the forum was looking for a $800 markup

CZ75 SP01 Shadow....highly desirable on the USPSA competition circuit. last one I saw for sale here on the forum was looking for a $800 markup

They're hard to get in free america never mind MA. Limited supply. Kicking myself for selling mine.

-Mike

Ruger MKIII. Sadly enough I'm only half kidding.

OK listen up cuz this is the last time I'm going to type this... At least until the next time...

A frame is NOT a firearm in MA. If you have family or friends in a free state they can buy any off list gun for less than you would pay here. Then have them ship the frame only to a FFL. Which they CAN transfer to you since it is NOT a firearm. Then they can just mail you the other parts since they are not regulated items.

Or you could just buy the parts online and have them shipped to you, obviously the frame still has to go through a FFL. I know several people who have built gen 4 glocks this way and all together they paid $50-100 more than they would have in a free state and have a BNIB glock instead of some waaaaaay over priced used gun. BTW I used glock as an example but it applies to all HGs.

Ruger MKIII. Sadly enough I'm only half kidding.

OK listen up cuz this is the last time I'm going to type this... At least until the next time...

A frame is NOT a firearm in MA. If you have family or friends in a free state they can buy any off list gun for less than you would pay here. Then have them ship the frame only to a FFL. Which they CAN transfer to you since it is NOT a firearm. Then they can just mail you the other parts since they are not regulated items.

Or you could just buy the parts online and have them shipped to you, obviously the frame still has to go through a FFL. I know several people who have built gen 4 glocks this way and all together they paid $50-100 more than they would have in a free state and have a BNIB glock instead of some waaaaaay over priced used gun. BTW I used glock as an example but it applies to all HGs.

FIFY -

A frame is NOT a firearm in MA. Then have them ship the frame only to a FFL. Which they CAN transfer to you since it is NOT a firearm. They are out there, but good luck finding an FFL to do the transfer.

FIFY -

A frame is NOT a firearm in MA. Then have them ship the frame only to a FFL. Which they CAN transfer to you since it is NOT a firearm. They are out there, but good luck finding an FFL to do the transfer.

I know of 5 in the SE area alone that will do it. In my experience most will. If they won't then they are part of the problem here in MA and don't deserve your business. Since there is NOTHING illegal about it and they are taking absolutely NO risk by doing so. This isn't like transferring a complete gun "through a LEO" which toes the straw purchase line.

I hear where you are coming from. But in my experience the ones that won't are the exception not the rule...

I know of 5 in the SE area alone that will do it. In my experience most will. If they won't then they are part of the problem here in MA and don't deserve your business. Since there is NOTHING illegal about it and they are taking absolutely NO risk by doing so. This isn't like transferring a complete gun "through a LEO" which toes the straw purchase line.

I hear where you are coming from. But in my experience the ones that won't are the exception not the rule...

Up on the north shore where I live, there are maybe 7 to 8 FFLs within a 1/2 hour drive - all of them told me no. I only know of one in the SE, but he's 75 miles from me.

Back
Top Bottom