• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What Club/Range do you belong to?

Currently a small indoor pistol range called Wilson Hill near Manchester NH. I'm now deciding on joining another range: down to a choice between Nashua and Pelham.

Nashua is REALLY close to my house (less than 2 miles), has good facilities - but currently no IDPA (although according to the president of the club that'll be fixed soon).

Pelham has awesome facilities, but is a pain to get to from Nashua (or at least not as convenient as Nashua).

Maybe I'll end up joining both places.

New Bedford Rod and Gun Club in North Dartmouth, Ma!

The only thing I don't like is the fact that you have to make your own frame, only because I drive a small car.

Londonderry Fish and Game
Harvard Sportsman Club

Soon to be:
Nashua (Maybe)
Front yard and the conservation land near house I'm looking to buy

Westford Sportsmen's Club

I'm thinking about joining WPRC because the IDPA match discounts will almost pay for it. I'm also considering joining Harvard for the action pits and 200/300 yd range.

Trying to get into Otter river sportsmen’s club but none just now.

I just joined Winchendon last week.

You're not missing much. There is a "100 yard range" but I think it's short more'n a few yards. Firing stations are tiny.

But hey, it's all of three minutes from the front door.

If you'd like a look at Woodsman Rifle & Pistol in Athol drop me a PM.

Last edited:
Woodsman's great! I'd love to live in one of those houses right across the street. I wouldn't even have to walk over to the range to participate! You really gotta post a picture of the place Twigg!

Woodsman's great! I'd love to live in one of those houses right across the street. I wouldn't even have to walk over to the range to participate! You really gotta post a picture of the place Twigg!
You gonna shoot from a window ? [shocked]

Me too, and Athol's Green as well.

Actually,
... I'm doing up a website for them and waiting on a sunny day for pics.
I'll post a link in the appropriate forum here.

These folks need a serious infusion of new members, it a really small club. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom